Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I wil
Switch FW: 5.1.0
Auto RCM: No
SDCard: 128GB Samsung EVo Plus EXFAT formatted
Smartphone: OP3 Lineage 14.1 Rooted (No problems with NXLoader and this OS/version/cables/OTG adapter)

Hello @Menos,

Thanks a lot for Rekado.

Since it's regularly updated, I would like to use your app instead of NXLoader but, sadly, I have a problem using it with my OnePlus3.
My cables and OTG adapter are HighGrade cables and everything works fine with NXLoader or TegraRCMGui (oc, Only Cable used for TegraRCM).
Storage and USB rights are permanently set for Rekado.

When I tested Rekado for the first time, I deleted NXLoader app+data and rebooted the device!
After that, I even tested deleting Rekado app+data, going into recovery and deleting cache and Dalvik/ART cache before any test.

App react to the fact that it's a switch and ask me which Payload I want to send!
I tested various working Payloads including the embedded one but I only get a black screen after sending the payload.

The log is normal (Payload sent)(see below or attached) and I have to press the ON/OFF button for x seconds before going into RCM again :( (I check to be sure that I'm in RCM)
I also tried without SDCard since it's not needed to launch the SX payload ->> boot.dat missing screen ->> without success (black screen!)

Btw, even when I delete app+data, Rekado find a list of my previous payload so there is a remaining file/db somewhere in my phone.
Can you tell me where is located the db/file and I will try to delete it manually before restarting the whole process and check again?

Or maybe if you have any idea of what can be the problem?

Thanks a lot,
l think about your problem. All used payloads located in Rekado folder in your devices memory root.

UPD: I finally found the root of the problem. I made one mistake, when refactored some classes and this became a problem due to which the payload was loaded to the device, but exploit was not started. Fixed in version 1.1.1.

Last edited by Menos,

Menos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
1.2 update released!

Changelog
  • Added ability to remove all added payloads from Settings
  • Added "Auto injector" option to inject payloads without need to select paylaod in Settings
  • Added method to completely clean logs
I am also working on next update and want to add self updater in application. What do you want to be added too?

Reactions: hippy dave

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
1.2 update released!

Changelog
  • Added ability to remove all added payloads from Settings
  • Added "Auto injector" option to inject payloads without need to select paylaod in Settings
  • Added method to completely clean logs
I am also working on next update and want to add self updater in application. What do you want to be added too?

ehci suport :D ....someone have cellphones with this drivers and we cant inyect payloads....

I know it isnt possible.....but all have some ilusions :D

greetings

tatdat1994

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Please help me, i have type C otg connect to switch in rcm. From otg, microusb cable connect to phone but it didn't recognized as host in android, any solution ?

SirHastur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Please help me, i have type C otg connect to switch in rcm. From otg, microusb cable connect to phone but it didn't recognized as host in android, any solution ?

Not sure if you have a compatible phone but in all the cases you did it in the wrong way!
OTG Cable need to be connected to the phone side and not to the Switch!
After that, connect your Phone/OTG cable to your switch using a good data cable.

tatdat1994

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Not sure if you have a compatible phone but in all the cases you did it in the wrong way!
OTG Cable need to be connected to the phone side and not to the Switch!
After that, connect your Phone/OTG cable to your switch using a good data cable.
From pictures from reddit "Tiny Trinket m0 and Coin Cell Battery Dongle", so can we make it work like that

sirAnger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From pictures from reddit "Tiny Trinket m0 and Coin Cell Battery Dongle", so can we make it work like that

link to reddit

That thread does appear to have a standard micro cable attached to a OTG USB-C cable. Perhaps the m0 is designed to act as a host by default, where phones are required to have the OTG cable to enable host mode. I'm not familiar with the m0 specs.

SirHastur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
link to reddit

That thread does appear to have a standard micro cable attached to a OTG USB-C cable. Perhaps the m0 is designed to act as a host by default, where phones are required to have the OTG cable to enable host mode. I'm not familiar with the m0 specs.

Hello,

If you talk about the 3rd picture, It's not a OTG cable/Adapter.
It's a USB-A female to USB-C Male converter connected to a micro usb to usb-a male.
Adafruit Trinket m0 may act as a USB Host.
On Android, you need an OTG cable.
The side you connect it will put one device as host and the second one as slave.
If the OTG cable is on the switch side, the Switch will be the host and that's not what we need with Rekado!
The OTG cable need to be connected to the smartphone and not to the Switch.

Last edited by SirHastur,

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you so much for this, finally got it working on my OP5. had to wait a minute for my phone to detect the switch but then it popped up to request payload. I could not get NX loader to work other than first run. nice work on this App :)

Menos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Update 2.0 released!

Changes:
  • Added Lakka loader
  • Updated icon with support for Adaptive Icon
  • Fixed bug that prevented from navigating the folder hierarchy when selecting payloads
  • Fixed various bugs with "Auto-injector
  • Fixed memory leak during "phone-switch" connection
I have fucked up, when was configuring auto-updater in previous update, so it will not work this time, sorry :(

Source code | Download

0000ff

Spase Peepole
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update 2.0 released!

Changes:
  • Added Lakka loader
  • Updated icon with support for Adaptive Icon
  • Fixed bug that prevented from navigating the folder hierarchy when selecting payloads
  • Fixed various bugs with "Auto-injector
  • Fixed memory leak during "phone-switch" connection
I have fucked up, when was configuring auto-updater in previous update, so it will not work this time, sorry :(

Source code | Download

this fixed the app crashing and shutting down every time I auto launched a payload. thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: