Long Live the Machine
OP
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
Just added more themes & launched a website! The website is only for preview for now, I'll add all of the themes to the website soon (*°▽°*)

Reactions: V800

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey @reha, congratulations on your newborn site, simple but effective: it will certainly be successful. If I'm not asking too much, couldn't you find some vintage series, from the 1980s, preferably by the master Go Nagai, of whom I am an ardent admirer? Thank you.

P.S. I just read on your profile that you reside in Turkey. Heartfelt condolences for the immense human losses you all have suffered; deeply sorry for your immeasurable suffering, an affectionate hug on behalf of all of us.

Last edited by Nikokaro,
Reactions: reha and V800

reha

Long Live the Machine
OP
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
Hey @reha, congratulations on your newborn site, simple but effective: it will certainly be successful. If I'm not asking too much, couldn't you find some vintage series, from the 1980s, preferably by the master Go Nagai, of whom I am an ardent admirer? Thank you.

P.S. I just read on your profile that you reside in Turkey. Heartfelt condolences for the immense human losses you all have suffered; deeply sorry for your immeasurable suffering, an affectionate hug on behalf of all of us.
Hey there! Sure I'll take a look on it asap, and thank you for your kind words I really appreciate it 🙏

Reactions: Nikokaro

reha

Long Live the Machine
OP
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
Hey guys sorry for the looong inactivity I've been busy with programming and school ( ̄▽ ̄; ) literally forgot about this

I'm planning to change some stuff on the website and upload new themes but I need some suggestions! I might just turn this project into a big theme archive instead of making it specifically for anime, but I'm not too sure that just came up to my mind since I really haven't seen any cool psp theme archives on the internet. I want to hear about your opinions about this idea. Thank you guys for the support so far!!!!!! Much love <3

Reactions: V800 and Nikokaro

reha

Long Live the Machine
OP
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
Any plans on adding CTF themes for CFW?

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
Hey, just checked out the internet for CTF themes, but most of them are already archived on pspunk.com, you can check it out!
Post automatically merged:

updated the website!!

Last edited by reha,

reha

Long Live the Machine
OP
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
Updated the website again! !
I have big news, thanks to "zenax" (@victoryxx), he sent me his huge theme archive (about like ~350 themes) and I am going to upload them soon! The themes are so rare that I've never seen them before and you really can't find those themes easily on the internet. And he's still finding some new themes, so you guys should be prepared for the next big updates!
(づ ◕‿◕ )づ

What's new:
- Added new themes!
- Added new categories (Misc & Videogames)

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Updated the website again! !
I have big news, thanks to "zenax" (@victoryxx), he sent me his huge theme archive (about like ~350 themes) and I am going to upload them soon! The themes are so rare that I've never seen them before and you really can't find those themes easily on the internet. And he's still finding some new themes, so you guys should be prepared for the next big updates!
(づ ◕‿◕ )づ

What's new:
- Added new themes!
- Added new categories (Misc & Videogames)
Good job.

Reactions: reha

reha

Long Live the Machine
OP
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
Hi people, sorry again for the long inactivity. (*_ _)人

A lot of things are happening in my life and in my free time, I just focus on my other hobbies instead of this website since it really requires a lot of work to do. I have ~400 themes to go through. I have to transfer the themes to my PSP, take screenshots of them one by one (using the PRXshot-png plugin), transfer the screenshots from my PSP to my PC, find out what are they about (since the filenames are literally random) by researching on Google, organize them, then add them to the website. Sadly there's no other way to do this (I wish there was a program that simulates, at least replicates, the XMB and gives an idea how theme looks like without testing it on your PSP) but the process would be quicker if someone was generous enough to help me out about screenshots. You definitely will be credited on the website. I can handle the other stuff. Please PM me if you're interested in this.
If no one messages me in a few months, then I'll probably just release the themes that I currently have in a zip file. The website will still be up as the hosting (GitHub Pages) doesn't charge me for it.

Thanks for all the support! ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡

Reactions: SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi people, sorry again for the long inactivity. (*_ _)人

A lot of things are happening in my life and in my free time, I just focus on my other hobbies instead of this website since it really requires a lot of work to do. I have ~400 themes to go through. I have to transfer the themes to my PSP, take screenshots of them one by one (using the PRXshot-png plugin), transfer the screenshots from my PSP to my PC, find out what are they about (since the filenames are literally random) by researching on Google, organize them, then add them to the website. Sadly there's no other way to do this (I wish there was a program that simulates, at least replicates, the XMB and gives an idea how theme looks like without testing it on your PSP) but the process would be quicker if someone was generous enough to help me out about screenshots. You definitely will be credited on the website. I can handle the other stuff. Please PM me if you're interested in this.
If no one messages me in a few months, then I'll probably just release the themes that I currently have in a zip file. The website will still be up as the hosting (GitHub Pages) doesn't charge me for it.

Thanks for all the support! ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡
Welcome back @reha. :wub:

Reactions: reha

reha

Long Live the Machine
OP
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
Hey, it's me again... Updated the website, just some slight visual changes and got a domain for it.
It may take a while for the domain to launch.

EDIT: The domain is not working for some reason, the old link should do the job.

Last edited by reha,
Reactions: SylverReZ

reha

Long Live the Machine
OP
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
Only one person asked me something about the my theme archive since my last post (they are looking for a One Piece theme, I think they've already made a post about it in GBATemp).

So now I'm releasing every single .ptf/.ctf theme and PSP wallpaper that I have (1062 PSP wallpapers, 370 .ptf themes and 34 .ctf themes). Note that the themes don't have any previews and they need to be sorted out since most of the file names are unrelated to the theme itself.

As I said before, I don't really have the time and interest for this archive so I am not going to be uploading new themes anymore... I guess this is the end! The website will always be up as long as GitHub doesn't charge me for it.

Thanks for all the support!!! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ ♡

reha

Long Live the Machine
OP
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
Hey guys... I have some news...

I'm thinking of coming back to this archive and even moving this archive to a simple gitbook website where I can organize the themes easily! The themes that are on the current website will be moved and new themes will be uploaded soon!
So I can say that hopefully this archive will be active again.

See you guys on the next update post!!!! :shy:
Post automatically merged:

Just moved the website to the gitbook.io! You can now access it from this link.
Videogame and misc themes are going to be added later as I have hundreds of anime themes waiting to be added...

Feedback would be appreciated!

Last edited by reha,
Reactions: Nikokaro and V800

reha

Long Live the Machine
OP
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
Hey guys!!!! Big news! ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

I've just added 102 new themes to the website!!! I suggest you to check them out! I can now officially announce that I'll be uploading more themes in the future to this archive, as I have huuuundreds of themes to go through. Moving the website to the gitbook.io really saved me some time and work about organizing and uploading files, and also now it looks waaay better than the previous website. I'm planning to add CTF themes in the future aswell, but for now I'll be uploading PTF themes only.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions, I'd appreciate any kind of feedback!

Link

Thanks for all the support, and see you guys on the next update post!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated