Region Free Question

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by AtelierMari, Jan 29, 2016.

1. AtelierMari
    OP

AtelierMari Member

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2013
    Hi there, I hate asking questions like this, especially making entire threads for them but I have had troubles finding an answer elsewhere and it's kind of important.

I was recently able to Browserhax and Menuhax to run on my 3DS on the recommendation of a friend, who told me I'd be able to play games from other regions, so as stupid as I am the moment I got this working I'd already ordered a game to play.

The problem is everywhere I look says the Region free only works up to 9.8, but I'm currently on 10.3. I saw somewhere else that it someone said it worked in 10.x but I just wanted to check and make sure, since that was a few months ago now.

Really am sorry for this, but it's something I need to know before I get the game so I still have a chance of calcelling my order. Thanks for any help and sorry for the thread again :)

2. Games&Stuff

Games&Stuff GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 8, 2015
    Belgium
    Regionfree should work on 10.3 :)

3. AtelierMari
    OP

AtelierMari Member

Newcomer
    Jan 26, 2013
    Ah thank you :) I really do feel silly having to make a thread just to ask but when it comes to spending money you can never be too sure, thank you again.

Games&Stuff likes this.
  4. Games&Stuff

Games&Stuff GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 8, 2015
    Belgium
    Don't feel sorry, a forum is here to help.