Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
nutta_nic said:
ok this is my 1st guide so please bear with me,

#+#+#warning#+#+#

please do not attemp this if you have no knowledge of wii homebrew and hacking
since this guide uses preloader and cioscorp there is a high chance of brickage if you
have to ask what either of these are then do not attempt with out reading this forum for a
good 2 weeks
lecture.gif

if you still atempt this and brick your wii feel free to contact my lawyer and he'll sort you out with a left hook
wacko.gif

what you need

1. a wii on 3.2 with cioscorp (do it yourself or google it, its easy to find)
2. preloader dol
3.preloader hack remover
4.hack.ini

2-4 can be found here

stage 1
my zip file contains 2 folders 1 remove_preloader_hacks and 2 preloaderv0.25-cred
copy folder 1 to the apps folder of your sd
in folder 2 put the hack.ini file depending on your region on the root of your sd card
then copy the preloaderv0.25-cred with boot.dol in it to your apps folder on your sd
thats stage 1 finished

stage 2
boot up the HBC and run the hack remover,
then reboot the wii and boot the HBC then run preloaderv0.25-cred then To start the installtion enter I raid u. (On WiiMote press - 1,Right,A,1,Down,Up)
reboot the wii again holding the reset button
go to the settings at the bottom
then systemhacks in the middle and install all hacks except the GC ones because these are bull shit and the remove heath because its pointless

and there you have it region free wii disk channel, for the jap games i recomend an autobooting 002fix soft chip with language set to disk select
you will now also be able to copy, copy protected game saves to your sd games and will the wii will not check disks for updates as an added bonus

the hack.ini in this guide has only been tested on a pal wii the ntsc hack.ini has not, feed back much appreciated

big thanks to Davi92's for his hack.ini

Thanks for your efforts but it isn't Region Free!

nutta_nic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
remove all starfall hacks before doing this, i think the preloader hack remover will do this anyway but why risk it

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
nutta_nic said:
@ Patryc

did you use my hack.ini,
it worked for me, i cant be the only one surely
Yes I did and on PAL

How many games did you try (out of region ones, that is?)

nutta_nic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
20clarky08 said:
no go, not working here...

move along people.
what game are you trying, i'll dl and try it, this shit is fucked up, i should be happy that i'm region free, but this shit is pissing me off, would it make a differance that i never used multi cios installer to patch the ios that the wads cant???

20clarky08

Official Wii Freak
Trophies
Website
20clarky08.googlepages.com
XP
Country
i never used Multi cIOS either, i booted to wadmanager with TW just to make sure nothing was running and then i installed all 20 WADs.

will retry from scratch....

i have COD5 NTSC and ManHunt 2 NTSC, there my only NTSC games i download PAL by default..

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
nutta_nic said:
20clarky08 said:
no go, not working here...

move along people.
what game are you trying, i'll dl and try it, this shit is fucked up, i should be happy that i'm region free, but this shit is pissing me off, would it make a differance that i never used multi cios installer to patch the ios that the wads cant???
Starfall wont let me uninstall

nutta_nic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
20clarky08 said:
i never used Multi cIOS either, i booted to wadmanager with TW just to make sure nothing was running and then i installed all 20 WADs.

i have COD5 NTSC and ManHunt 2 NTSC, there my only NTSC games i download PAL by default..
20 i installed 21

pming you something now

EDIT going to bed now, work tomorrow and its late,

wiiso/homebrew

just through that in

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey nutta_nic, launch one of your NTSC games with gamma and tell me what game ID it shows right before it launches.

Patryc

Trophies
XP
Country
nutta_nic said:
20clarky08 said:

20 i installed 21

pming you something now

Is it different? I already have it I think
I already had starfall installed but it wont let me uninstall

nutta_nic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@ Patryc
get 290 wad from bushings disk or try cios downgrader or any region changer, then the link i sent,

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nutta_nic said:
Jizmo said:
hey nutta_nic, launch one of your NTSC games with gamma and tell me what game ID it shows right before it launches.
super paper mario RBRE01

And when you open the ISO image with W.i.U does it show region as Pal or NTSC. Please confirm this. Very important. I know in the main System Menu thread you said WiiScrubber identified the ISO as NTSC, but I would like that confirmed by W.i.U.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: