Hacking Regarding trophies.

NeonDeity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hello everyone, i am completely new when it comes to Ps4 scene. I have a couple of doubts regarding trophies.

Suppose i update to the latest firmware down the line, is it safe to sync my trophies earned from FPKG games?

My game region is EU, so suppose i play a US version of the game on my JB PS4 and later sync it, will i get a ban?

Dragon Age Inquisition is banned in my country, suppose i play it through JB and later sync its trophies, will i get a ban?

Sorry if these questions are stupid, just wanted to clear these things. Thank you.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ps4 is region free by default. I have a Japanese ps4, and I play American games mostly since I'm American. you won't get banned for that. it's unlikely you'll get banned for syncing fpkg trophies, but who knows. if trophies are your thing, it's best not to exploit your console at all, because if you get banned, for whatever reason, you'll lose all of them from all systems the account is on. you should really use a separate account on all hacked systems, that's the payoff really, to be protected fully.

Reactions: NeonDeity

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ps4 is region free by default. I have a Japanese ps4, and I play American games mostly since I'm American. you won't get banned for that. it's unlikely you'll get banned for syncing fpkg trophies, but who knows. if trophies are your thing, it's best not to exploit your console at all, because if you get banned, for whatever reason, you'll lose all of them from all systems the account is on. you should really use a separate account on all hacked systems, that's the payoff really, to be protected fully.

I'd use a Shotgun and tell them "just Try n Take Them Away" :angry::evil::angry:

NeonDeity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I see. So its not 100% safe to use the main ID after jumping from JB. Point taken. Will use another id then, cant risk my heavily invested main id.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F