Hacking Regarding the homebrew bounty

NathanBrown

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Can we suggest features or make a request for the developers to work on as part of the bounty?

Such as a play log that perfectly identifies how long we've played a game, on what days, that doesn't require the internet, much like what the Wii U did.
And then also a way for me to stream my Switch game to my Laptop or iPad, much like the Xbox and the Windows 10 app.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can we suggest features or make a request for the developers to work on as part of the bounty?

Such as a play log that perfectly identifies how long we've played a game, on what days, that doesn't require the internet, much like what the Wii U did.
And then also a way for me to stream my Switch game to my Laptop or iPad, much like the Xbox and the Windows 10 app.
No. And all of the features you've explained are completely pointless/impossible. Besides the devs already have enough pressure just to try and get top prize in the bounty and just make something good in general.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

Yes, feel free to make requests/suggestions in this thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/post-homebrew-ideas-suggestions-requests-here.514524/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up