Hacking Refreshing live area does not work SD2VITA

Ygolonac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I put games in vita shell in the right path and my vita doesn't see them, adrenaline won't see psp/ps1 games and vita games don't show up. They do show up on my VITAmemcard. I can install games to my SD2vita through psn fine, it's only when I transfer from my computer that I can't get them to show up in the live area.

If I delete a bubble installed on my vitamemcard and SD2vita from psn store refreshing live area works on SD2vita.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QCMA transfers files only to the actual memory card, as far as I know. When I transferred h-encore to my console, I already had SD2Vita installed, and it was installed to the memory card.

I am not aware of any version of QCMA being able to read the SD2Vita card at all.

Ygolonac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QCMA transfers files only to the actual memory card, as far as I know. When I transferred h-encore to my console, I already had SD2Vita installed, and it was installed to the memory card.

I am not aware of any version of QCMA being able to read the SD2Vita card at all.

what? I'm not using QCMA, i'm connecting to my PC via vitashell.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what? I'm not using QCMA, i'm connecting to my PC via vitashell.
When you said you were transferring them from your computer, I assumed you meant through QCMA backups.

In Adrenaline, you can go to the settings and remap where it looks for your PSP content. Mine is set up to have all PSP/PSX games installed to the memory card at uma0:, and all of my Vita content is installed to the SD2Vita card at ux0:.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy