Reformatted memory stick

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by soupbandit, Oct 12, 2012.

1. soupbandit
    OP

soupbandit Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    Canada
    So when i bought my psp, i bought it form one of those chinese places that help you install cfw, etc , etc. My memory stick got corrupted now and i had to reformat. I didn't manage to copy anything from it so I'm not sure what i have to do now. I know i don't have to reinstall cfw, but how will i get the seplugins, folder names, etc? Is there a guide somewhere for people with reformatted memory sticks?

2. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Insert the stick into your PSP, go into System Settings and select Format Memory Stick, then confirm. If the stick is not detected, connect it via an adapter to a PC and format it using the FAT32 file system and try again.

If you wish to change the formatting settings afterwards, copy the contents of your newly-formatted memory stick and format it on a PC using your custom settings, then paste the contents back.

3. soupbandit
    OP

soupbandit Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    Canada
    Yea i reformatted. But it's missing all the folders and stuff. Where can i find them?

4. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    If you formatted it on the system, it *should* put them on the stick automatically after formatting. What CFW are you running?

5. soupbandit
    OP

soupbandit Member

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2009
    Canada