Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, getting rid of the older tempstyles was a FUCKING DICKHEAD MOVE overall! Really, what is the point to all this? CUT IT OUT!
>INB4 HAHA TEARS!
Evolution?
The world changes, we like it or not.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
tumblr_n1qms6mrLe1rawb5do1_400.gif

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAHA TEARS!
Yeah yeah FUCK YOU VERY MUCH!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Evolution?
The world changes, we like it or not.
Yes the world changes indeed. But that is not a sound reason to forget about the past! Whats wrong with old things? Some of the old things are great! -Arnold Phillip :D :)

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Yes the world changes indeed. But that is not a sound reason to forget about the past! Whats wrong with old things? Some of the old things are great! -Arnold Phillip :D :)
Some old things are great, but some old things are also broken and barely work as originally intended, promoting laziness and people moaning about a broken website when its their fault for not rolling with the times. Deal with it.

D

Deleted User

If the style of the site never changed, it'd be criticized as such, with people probably complaining about how it's stuck in the mid-2000s or something. Besides, Tempstyle 1 was showing its age anyways, IMO.

D

Deleted User

Looking at the same old thing gets boring over time and I'm glad they've changed it, but I get why people would like the option to go back even if it's not possible to support it.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Okay, getting rid of the older tempstyles was a FUCKING DICKHEAD MOVE overall! Really, what is the point to all this? CUT IT OUT!
>INB4 HAHA TEARS!

You won't look the same you did 10 years ago.
You going to be butthurt about that as well?

Changes happen kiddo.

J0wnz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You won't look the same you did 10 years ago.
You going to be butthurt about that as well?

Changes happen kiddo.

Hi! I do not know how to contact with you, recently u deleted a post in which I was trying to help people with an error, I did not share any warez : /

https://gbatemp.net/threads/psp-games-error-at-launch-80010002.517314/

check it and u will see it was just the lines of a txt in which the user should DELETE one in order to make adrenaline works.

Thank you and sorry! I just wanted to help :(

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi! I do not know how to contact with you, recently u deleted a post in which I was trying to help people with an error, I did not share any warez : /

https://gbatemp.net/threads/psp-games-error-at-launch-80010002.517314/

check it and u will see it was just the lines of a txt in which the user should DELETE one in order to make adrenaline works.

Thank you and sorry! I just wanted to help :(

Check your inbox.

Helping members is greatly appreciated but unfortunately, your post contained links to copyrighted content and there for is against our rules.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I like how a not so serious post about changes to the site devolves into a legitimate rant. Yeah old things are cool, but many times they outlast their usefulness. I challenge you to use a Commodore 64 as your only PC for the rest of your life.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how a not so serious post about changes to the site devolves into a legitimate rant. Yeah old things are cool, but many times they outlast their usefulness. I challenge you to use a Commodore 64 as your only PC for the rest of your life.
Relevant~ish

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya