Gaming Redownloading software from Eshop

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi,

today I bought used Nintendo 2DS Pokemon Moon edition. Game wasn't installed on the console and I wanted to redownload it. I went to check into Eshop -> account activity -> History -> redownloadable games and it says there are no games to redownload. I don't think previous owner could transfer or delete the game completely from console. Is there way to get it back?

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

today I bought used Nintendo 2DS Pokemon Moon edition. Game wasn't installed on the console and I wanted to redownload it. I went to check into Eshop -> account activity -> History -> redownloadable games and it says there are no games to redownload. I don't think previous owner could transfer or delete the game completely from console. Is there way to get it back?
Pre-installed games are stored on the SDHC Card or microSDHC Card included with the system. This means that a portion of the available space will be taken up by the pre-installed game. If you choose to delete the content off the SDHC Card or microSDHC card, such as during a system transfer, the pre-installed game will be available for redownload from the target system's Nintendo eShop after the transfer has been completed.
In other words, you're SOL. Of course, since you're expecting to get a video game for free you might as well install CFW and pirate it. Just saying.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The game should be preinstalled on console, which means that you can't have linked it to personal account. Most likely is linked to NNID which is linked to motherboard or something.

AlexanderLS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game should be preinstalled on console, which means that you can't have linked it to personal account. Most likely is linked to NNID which is linked to motherboard or something.
So wrong.
Special editions of consoles include a free game for the first Nintendo ID.
Once you log on with that console, the game is yours forever in your re-downloadable content.
If the previous owner wiped the console, that game is gone for the console.

Also the games on special editions are universal CIAs. They are not linked to anything related to the hardware.

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I might give it a shot. Is it possible to hack 11.6 without flashcard or second hacked 3DS or is it still like before

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: