Not open for further replies.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's running on my console right now, but the public code isn't enough. You need a NAND dumper. If you're not dumb, you can hack together one with the iosuhax code.
Woa 33GB then?!
Damn, I just updated from 8 to 32GB.
Now I'll have to update to 64GB. :/

Isn't there a way to dump and boot the fw.img from HDD?

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I hate to tell ya, it's going to be at least the size of your Wii U....if it works with the 8GB model, I am sure you're going to need at least an 8GB SD card...thankfully SD memory is cheap....it's not like the Vita memory cards
Woah not looking forward to that.. at least 32gb cards aren't too expensive as i have the premium model.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I already said this in a similar thread and I'll say it again, this is ONLY for developers and nobody here on gbatemp should touch this, it is far too unstable and can brick your console if you do not know what you are doing. In fact, if you run it it wont do anything for you because you need a proper iosuhax setup and for that you have to understand its code at the moment. This is why for now I will close this thread until we (wiiubru) are done and finished with it all for end users, I hope you understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, yes