Hacking Rednand ! Coming SOON !!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jbuck1975
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 41,393
  • Replies Replies 267
  • Likes Likes 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbuck1975

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
952
Reaction score
218
Trophies
0
Age
50
XP
640
Country
United States
Rumor as it that it will be here SOON ! Get ready boys and girls. Things are getting real.

 
Last edited by ,
  • Like
Reactions: gnmmarechal
Ugh, I wanna be hyped, and just a few days ago, if this was announced, I would be hyped as fuck! But the announcement yesterday, lol...
 
I WILL NOT announce what I know about this. It's gonna be GREAT !
Alright that's reasonable but what I'm concerned about is how soon are we talking. On a scale of SOON, soon, soon(tm) and gaitwait what would we be sitting at? I understand that talking about the release for these kinda things can get nasty but I've still gotta ask.
 
Apparently this Rednand will be ran from within the HBL, and it will load a fw.img.
The question is... how exactly do we dump the NAND at the moment?
Is there a way to do so without hardmodding?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted