Hardware Red Flashing light after installing a pkg

Aldreen Kahulugan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so I was planning on updating my CFW from 3.55 rebug (forgot the version) to the latest one and searched the ways to do it and the first thing i was said to do was toggle QA flag so i downloaded toggle QA flag.pkg and installed it and after that my ps3 just goes green light then strait to red blinking light with 3 beeps is there any way to fix this?

Aldreen Kahulugan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yep i got it from there site md5 matches and all it was a download from way back when i planned to upgrade my cfw but kept puting it off but checked it with an md5 verifier and it was a match and all

Last edited by Aldreen Kahulugan,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
qa flagging is only needed for downgrading. however, it has some unique features like update debug as a reason to do it.

Aldreen Kahulugan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well everywhere i looked to always said to enable QA flag first before I upgrade and I never really remember enabling it before so I wanted to enable so downloaded it installed it then ran it but after I ran it ps3 just didn't turn on went green light for a sec then 3 beeps then flash red light continuously

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also, the ps3 model is a ps3 slim

ah well I guess I shouldn't have gone against my instincts of not installing stuff that im not even gonna need like lol why would I need to downgrade if my goal was to update live and learn i guess.

Last edited by Aldreen Kahulugan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill