Recover Pkm updates

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by lionceaudelta, Jan 13, 2016.

1. lionceaudelta
    OP

lionceaudelta Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2015
    France
    Hello, everyone,
    I accidentally deleted everything on the SD card of my New3DSby trying todowngrading it.
    On it, I had Pokemon ROSAXY updates, is there a way to recover them ?
    I'm in version 9.8and i can't go to the shop online, could i downloaded the files from my computer and place them somewhere in the SD card ?

2. SANNIC789

SANNIC789 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 3, 2015
    United States
    well u can update it go on e-shop downlod i then downgrade it agen becus u can downgeade latest FW

3. Clydefrosch

Clydefrosch GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 2, 2009
    Gambia, The
    if you do have cfw and stuff, look for a cia of the latest update for your region. there's some on those iso sites i'd bet.

4. lionceaudelta
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2015
    France
    So i am actually in 9.8, you are saying that i can update to 10.3 to download updates via the shop then downgrade to 9.2, that's possible with 10.3 ?

5. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Just finish your downgrade and setup rxTools you can get onto the eShop with Emunand or just install the updates with CIA's dont worry about it finish what you started.

6. lionceaudelta
    OP

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2015
    France
    how to install the updates for pokemon with CIA ?

7. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    Download them online I cant link the site as it's against the rules ill pm you but you simply install the updates as CIA's using BBM (titlemanager).