Homebrew Question Recording video with Homebrew

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,823
  • Replies 2
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi, i dont know what happened tbh, i could rec video in Hombrew (to be more specific in the Mupen 64-plus-next) and with the new Atmphere update i cant record any game, anyone knows what happened...? thanks!

D

Deleted User

OP
if you use L/R/ZL/ZR when booting a game you can have it load hbmenu instead of that game, which lets you use more ram as well as record if that game supported it. some homebrew wont have audio recorded which is odd, but i know ppsspp (psp emulator) has audio recorded.

D

Deleted User

OP
if you use L/R/ZL/ZR when booting a game you can have it load hbmenu instead of that game, which lets you use more ram as well as record if that game supported it. some homebrew wont have audio recorded which is odd, but i know ppsspp (psp emulator) has audio recorded.
Yep, i use Atmosphere tittle redirection always i use homebrew, and still nothing... idk if is there a special config...?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...