Gaming Recommended games for a 6 year old?

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country

DJJoker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
thedjdiaries.blogspot.com
XP
Country
he was being sarcastic.

So then what he was saying is, the kid can't have a life because an investment has already been made in an R4 and so a life of commitment has already been laid out.

Actually, how do you know the child doesn't already have an active lifestyle ???? It is good to strike a balance between activities for the body and activities for the mind
lecture.gif
. One is as important as the other
smile.gif

I know my son ONLY sits down when he is playing his DS!!!!

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, how do you know the child doesn't already have an active lifestyle ???? It is good to strike a balance between activities for the body and activities for the mindÂ
lecture.gif
. One is as important as the other
smile.gif

I know my son ONLY sits down when he is playing his DS!!!!
i know i'd rather have my son sit down in front of a game then have him sit in front of the tv all the time so i think the r4 is a good investment for him and his parents.
biggrin.gif

aldudturn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes Retal, the life of commitment to playing DS has been laid out for him.. and there's nothing you can do to stop me! (that was sarcasm by the way just incase you missed that.) Well that got off topic fast, unsurprisingly. I can confirm that my nephew:
-already has a football, and loves playing it
-is very active

Even if he wasn't active, and was an obese six year old, I probably would still buy him an R4 just to let him have more fun with his DS, it's not exactly my place to say how he should be brought up, that's the parent's responsibility. Although if he was like that, I probably would be having words with my sister about it.

But yeah. Thanks for all the suggestions, here's what I've got so far:

Animal Crossing
Mario Kart
Super Mario Bros
Pokemon Pearl
Chicken Little
Elite Beat Agents
Kirby Squeak Squad
Fifa 07
Warioware
SpongeBob Squarepants
Zookeeper
Cooking Mama
Spiderman 3

Any other ideas?

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
yeh then in the mean time you can research other games for him and people will be able to come up with other suggestions for you.
a 6 year old will get bored very easily trust me i know but you've done a very sweet thing for him.

aldudturn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Haha thank you, it's not even his birthday so I am a very nice uncle indeed! I hope my other nephew doesn't get too annoyed that I haven't bought him a present, but he's only 3 so I don't think he'd understand yet.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
nah i have one of those too and i doubt he'll even know about the change in the ds. buy him a little transformer or something he'll be really occupied.
i will warn you though keep him away from the back of the ds cause i lost (he broke them taking them out of my m3) 2 transflash cards to my youngest.
dry.gif

diangelo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for the bit of necromancy here, but I thought id add a suggestion for Ridge Racer DS. Its a fantastic game and would be great for him to play. Its probably the best driving game on the DS I think other then Mario Kart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Welcome!