Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
If you're not getting a DSTwo, and only playing DS games, then all the R4s are basically as good as each other. I recommend ozmodchips (based in Melbourne) if you're worried about fake Chinese websites stealing your credit card info and either taking 8 weeks to send you anything, or shipping you something broken or not at all etc.

TheDuckMan64

Chicken nugget.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If you're not getting a DSTwo, and only playing DS games, then all the R4s are basically as good as each other. I recommend ozmodchips (based in Melbourne) if you're worried about fake Chinese websites stealing your credit card info and either taking 8 weeks to send you anything, or shipping you something broken or not at all etc.
I got my Sky3DS from OzModChips, but they're a little overpriced :D so I might just get a $15 one off ebay. Thanks for the info though!

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I got my Sky3DS from OzModChips, but they're a little overpriced :D so I might just get a $15 one off ebay. Thanks for the info though!
I don't think you'll find any on eBay (listings for flashcarts tend to get reported and taken down). But feel free to buy off one of those Chinese sites, if you don't mind risking it arriving broken/arriving in a few months/not arriving at all/having your credit card debited for more than you thought/having credit card details onsold :-p

TheDuckMan64

Chicken nugget.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think you'll find any on eBay (listings for flashcarts tend to get reported and taken down). But feel free to buy off one of those Chinese sites, if you don't mind risking it arriving broken/arriving in a few months/not arriving at all/having your credit card debited for more than you thought/having credit card details onsold :-p
Meh, Paypal ftw.

Mr. Elementle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if OP is american i suggest modchipdirect, they bill from australia, accept debit (As long as it's international) and ship from Traverse City Michigan, or ordered my sky3ds+ from there thurday night, had it in my hands saturday morning.
if you want ds games get the r4i gold 3ds for $14-16
but if you want to play 3ds games you'll need the sky3ds+ for $80+shipping

SkyChotik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSTwo Plus seems pretty awesome, I plan on getting one. LINK
It's from the Official gbatemp sponsored e-tailer.

Information on the card is here. LINK

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night