Hacking Question Recommended dongle for the Switch?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Again this is what I recommend despite the fact it's getting developed (look at the discord) It is literally the size of a switch game card

multirender.png
test.55.png

3D Render

Last edited by Adran_Marit,

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
That's the one that has been convincing me the most to be honest.
The design is sleek and minimal, I kinda like it.
I will comparing prices between all dongles (and SX Pro) and see which one fits the most with what I want and have.

Xkit's RCMLoader is better than that. It has the ability to store and change payloads at the touch of a button. That's quite important, if you ask me. Because at the very least, you need access to ReiNX and Hekate payloads together (if you want to properly shut down your Switch after use).

Last edited by GaaraPrime,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Again this is what I recommend despite the fact it's getting developed (look at the discord) It is literally the size of a switch game card

multirender.png
test.55.png

3D Render
Holy shit that looks really cool!
I like the red+black one :D
Does it include a jig, too?
Also will this go inside the gamecard? Or how will this work exactly?
Xkit's RCMLoader is better than that. It has the ability to store and change payloads at the touch of a button. That's quite important, if you ask me. Because at the very least, you need access to ReiNX and Hekate payloads together (if you want to properly shut down your Switch after use).
Oh you're right, I forgot about the extra feats RCMLoader has, that one goes to the top of the list along DI, unless Dragon Injector takes ages to come out :P

Reactions: GaaraPrime

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Holy shit that looks really cool!
I like the red+black one :D
Does it include a jig, too?
Also will this go inside the gamecard? Or how will this work exactly?

Oh you're right, I forgot about the extra feats RCMLoader has, that one goes to the top of the list along DI, unless Dragon Injector takes ages to come out :P

Jig included, it's in the cap. It is designed to fit into the gamecard slot. take it out when needed to inject.
The dev is hoping to have testers out in the next week or so. Probably production after that. I suggest you goto the discord though for the most up to date info

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Yesterday I received the Xkit's RCMLoader and I don't know how a dongle can get better than this. Easy to set up, change payloads and haves a battery not capacitors. It also looks sleek.

Reactions: stick267

Joco009

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yesterday I received the Xkit's RCMLoader and I don't know how a dongle can get better than this. Easy to set up, change payloads and haves a battery not capacitors. It also looks sleek.
Where did you get it from? I didn't find any seller on aliexpress that looked reliable

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I ended up going for the RCM Loader One dongle.
It's small, compact, and easy to use.
I was going to wait for Dragon Injector... But that thing is taking ages, and the creator only keeps adding and adding stuff, by the time it comes out, the Switch successor will already be out :P

However, if it does release, I might get one later down the road.

Reactions: larrypretty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ