Gaming Recommendations?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Right. I have 139 MB left on my card, but I like to leave about 30MB spare. What can I get to fill that last 100MB?

Also, finally found a working Tales of Eternia CSO. Sweet. Got that and Ace Combat working. Ace Combat plays the wrong sound files every now and then but who cares, I'll probably buy the UMD when I get paid anyway and replace the CSO.

Blaze163

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I tend to steer clear of Homebrew but I'll consider it. But it's 2:26 AM here and I need to get this done before I go to bed 'cause I have a busy day followed by a nightmare weekend ahead, won't get a chance to download anything else for a few days. So any recommendations would be appreciated.

EDIT: Never mind, found a CSO of Pilot Academy at only 98MB. Suits me fine. Gives me plenty to do while the pain in the arse aunt is here. G'night all.

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd download Phantasy Star Portable 1, being a Phantasy Star fanboy and whatnot

but it'd spoil the experience for me knowing that there's a sequel with much more content and online play coming out next month.

Blaze163

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Right. After a few failed attempts to get some new games, and finding some only to discover they're either damaged or just plain suck, I have about 500-600 MB free. Time is of the essence so swiftly recommend me something good that can be downloaded in one piece, not in fragments like most games.

I have plenty of RPG's to tide me over, all the flying games I've seen either suck ass or run so slowly they're not worth the hassle, I have Power Stone covering the fighting genre, Metal Slug and Parodius to cover the shooting, MACH to cover the racing, although it does have a few issues (plays the intro vid whenever I win a tournament, a few minor graphical glitches as a result of chop and changing to reduce filesize, nothing that actually hinders gameplay), Loco Roco to cover the 'other', Pilot Academy covering flying (because Ace Combat went screwy on me again, sod it I'll buy the UMD, saves time), and Crystal Defenders because it's only 9MB so may as well.

Suggestions for a game, quick as possible as I have to switch the laptop off soon and won't have it again for several days, anything you think I'd love. Preferably NOT an RPG as I already have Breah of Fire 3, Tales of Eternia AND Destiny, Harvest Moon, etc. I also don't favour movie tie-ins or any game based on gang violence, and I'd prefer something in a language I can comprehend. IE: English.

Anything else is fair game. Suggestions?

EDIT: Forgot to mention I already have Monster Hunter, Dissidia, Harvest Moon Boy+Girl and Field Commander on UMD.

MLRX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know about 3 games or less is enough to tie most people over for awhile? What if you actually had to buy your games? You don't have to fill up every single little byte on your memory stick you know... You should get really good games. focus on them, and when your tired with them switch to other ones. It's not like a NDS where you can put 10 good games on and fill the rest of your card with shovelware..

sorry tl;dr
play games to play not to fill up your memory stick with the perfect games so show off to your friends

Blaze163

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't, I keep about a dozen games on my card so I have variety. Plus something to swap to when I invariable get stuck on my main project, which right now is Tales of Eternia. I don't often get the chance to refresh my collection with new downloads so I keep the card full so I don't have to download new stuff very often unless something's crap or doesn't work.

Settled for Killzone Liberation in the end. Fills up the card nicely. Aside from a few minor stutters in the intro it seems to work OK.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Is Janet Jackson alive?