Recommend me an ultimate GBA Emulator!

Discussion in 'Android' started by chris888222, Aug 22, 2011.

Aug 22, 2011
  1. chris888222
    OP

Member chris888222 GBAtemp's Flygon Fan

Singapore
    Haha, after getting my very own credit card, I renewed my phone contract (which was expired for more than 8 months) and got myself a Samsung Galaxy S II. It's an awesome phone and the thing I really enjoy was how nice cut the rope looked on it. [​IMG]

I want some fancy GBA emulator on it... Can someone recommend me one?

Your response would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. Tom Bombadildo

Contributor Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip
    United States
    Gameboid. It's the best one out there, but it got pulled from the Market. But you can google it and I believe the developers are giving it out for free. If you're interested in any other Emulators I'll list a few off for you.

NES: Nesoid
    SNES: Snes9x EX
    GB/C: GMCoid
    N64: N64oid
    PS1: FPSe

Not sure about anything else, but these are the most common. I don't think any of these are on the market anymore though...but google them all and you're sure to find a download for them!

3. pokefloote

Member pokefloote GBAtemp Addict

United States
    Exactly what suprgamr said. the ___oid series of emulators are pretty much the best. And if you can run it, fpse is a better psx emulator than the other one. (imo)

4. YayMii

Member YayMii hi

Canada
    You can get all the *oid emulators for free by getting the SlideME marketplace and searching for yongzh. But keep in mind that N64oid isn't free (anymore), you can just get a slightly outdated APK online if piracy doesn't bother you.