Recommend me a book(s)

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, I'm suddenly in the mood to read and whadd'ya know, I don't have a book I feel like reading...

So... The bases of recommendations:
I'm into mysteries, mysterious stories
Something with cliffhangers, (leaves you wondering what happens next chapter)
I'm not a big on romantism (right word?) but if it has romance, that's fine, so long as it's not overflowing with it.
Thrillers are good
It can be crime (Something such as Dexter, I've read that by the way, and watched)

I used to have a list of books that I'd read so I didn't go through the hassle of getting something I've read and finding out, I've read it.
But the most recent things I've actually read that I remember would be:
The Walking Dead: Rise of The Governor
Morganville Vampires series
Dexter series
Twilight Series

I found Death Note interesting as well, what would that be? Pyschological? (Mind you it's an Anime but I like the story)
Stories like 999, Alan Wake and Heavy Rain have interested me but I'd just like books... (Provided those to show more of what I'm interested in)

That should provide a rough idea of what I'm after, recommend away!

(Please, no zombie books, I've read the majority of them) (No Twilight either, although I have read them =D)
Please not a visual novel/Game)

W.I.C.K.E.D.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you like suspense type books James Patterson is pretty good. Lots of murder-mystery type stuff. The Alex Cross series by him is pretty good too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E