Gaming Recommend Good Naruto Game Please

geokilla

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys. Can someone recommend me some good Naruto games that are similar to Naruto Narutimate Hero/Shippuuden? I prefer action over RPG.

Also, is My Chinese Coach good? Is it simplified or traditional Chinese?

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamerankings:
Naruto: Ninja Destiny 64%
Naruto: Path of the Ninja 59%
Naruto: Ninja Council 3 56%

They're all pretty bad

apb407

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Most Naruto DS games are a bit above average but really only if you are a fan of the show you should get them or DL them. Personally i feel that alot of anime games are kind of put down just for being anime games like reviewers already have a biased opinion before they start the game, but i dunno.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
my list of naruto favorites:
naruto shippuuden shinobi retsuden 2
(naruto ninja destiny 2)
storymode is running through dungeons and fights like in ninja destiny 1
it contains several shippuuden characters, but also all characters and maps that appeared in any of the 3 ninja destiny 1 games(EU, US and JP each have small differences)
perfectly playable if you played ninja destiny 1, or if you use the menu translation i made together with noitora.
(1VS1 fighting game)

2446 - Naruto Shippuuden Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu Gekitou Naruto vs Sasuke (J)(Caravan)
yes a ninja council game, but it's way better than the ones they translate.
and you can pretty much guess what you have to do next
(platformer style ninja council like the gba games, and you can have up to 3 fully playable ninja's in a team)

both are japanese, but both also are the best naruto games available.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ninja Destiny was an awful game. It has no depth. I beat the games with pressing just two buttons over and over again. The moves are repetitive, and it's damn boring. The gameplay feels awfully hollow for a fighting game, and feels like it's lacking a lot to be a true fighter. If I want to play shitty fighting games, I'd rather just go and play Guilty gear DS, which was absolute shit.

The only good thing it does is the graphics. Everything else sucked. So, in short, unless you're really desparate to play a Naruto game, don't it. If your a fighting game fan, go back to playing Bleach the 2nd, or Jump Ultimate stars. There's nothing to see here.

geokilla

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol seems to be a love it or hate it kind of thing...usually hate it lol.

Ya, compared to Bleach, Naruto seems to be horrible....I wish they'd make something like Narutimate Hero for the DS.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dwight said:
QUOTE said:
Good Naruto Game
Oxymoron lol

Wait there are good Naruto games?
blink.gif
I like the manga but games?

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
imz said:
c'mon guys , go easy, Naruto: Ninja destiny was the best fighting game on DS (yet I still haven't played all of them yet)

You obviously need to play some more then.

The naruto RPG on the DS was boring, the 3D fighting game was akward and annoying, and Ninja Council isn't as good as the one on the GBA (which I liked quite a bit).

Either try again on the PSP (which is no better than the DS one) or get the 360 game, which everyone said was decent enough.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The one on the PS3 looks incredible, the 360 one had an interesting Single Player (but Live was horrid), The PS2 games are great if you're not looking for a 100% serious fighter, and the GameCube/Wii fighters are really good as well.

The handheld games.....to put it bluntly are garbage. The newest Japanese 3D fighter gets points for trying but it's a dumbed down version of the GCN/Wii fighters.
frown.gif

Also don't go off review scores for the Naruto games - Remember it's the cool thing to hate Naruto.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
geokilla said:
Hi guys. Can someone recommend me some good Naruto games that are similar to Naruto Narutimate Hero/Shippuuden? I prefer action over RPG.

Also, is My Chinese Coach good? Is it simplified or traditional Chinese?
There aren't any good Naruto fighters.
Get JUMP Ultimate Stars.
You can play as Naruto characters as well as other Shonen Jump manga characters
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker