Hacking Recommenced Flashcard [HELP]

Zombie Eater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i am on the latest firmware 9.3.0 and i wanted to know what is good i got the old sky3ds and i dont feel like buying anther one is there a good a flashcard?

Zombie Eater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i would but i hate it because im too lazy to keep hold to the red button for 5 seconds to change game to the cracked one. So it doesn't change to anther game.

Zombie Eater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I mean i did crack the limit with that tool and edited the template then i installed the games when i get to them the game changes to the next one. Since its cracked the light flashes and changes.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i thought it said it does not support 9.3.0 because thats what it says on the website. Well it says not to update to it and i did.

They're unsure at the moment. They're running tests to see if they can get their method to work on 9.3.0 too. They never said it didn't work on their website, just "analyzed it" and "don't update if you want to enjoy our support". That isn't downright saying: "It doesn't work". It's playing around with words.

Dunno why you updated though, tough luck now :/ ... Either way, I think Sky3DS is the "original" cart of the "10 limit ones". The rest are all clones. So really, the only choice you have is either Gateway or Sky3DS.

Zombie Eater

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I updated because i was using Sky3DS. And what if i buy the card and it dont work. But ill buy it anyway just in case the future they have updates later on.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
I updated because i was using Sky3DS. And what if i buy the card and it dont work. But ill buy it anyway just in case the future they have updates later on.

Well it is your choice. :)

At the moment, all I can tell you is that it's an unsure situation. Gateway, if unable to provide support for 9.3.0, have said they'll focus on helping those who're in lower than 8.1 to update to that, and continue from there.

I'm sure in the future there'll be something new, it's all just a phase. Good luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)