chalupa

OP
Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
okay my third R4 has just broken (one was actually an m3 simply) So now im back on the market for slot-1's.
In the past I have had r4's and M3 cf's so I'm looking for something without much of a departure from that ease of use. I also have an EZ flash 3in1 and I want something that can use that well. Good download play support would be nice. Right now I am looking at a G6 real but it's a little pricey and still has no dldi. maybe a cyclo-ds evolution.. what do you think?

NO R4's!!!!!! THEY ARE FRAGILE LIKE PAPER!!!!!

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
SC-DS is clearly the most feature ridden slot1 available now with SP2 update out

Don't here of many breakages on it either.

And of course AR/Goldfinger with no slow downs!!

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The N-card i think you already know about it anyway so yeah get one
yaynds.gif

chalupa

OP
Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
then I will wait for the CycloDS review, My birthday is on Friday so I will probably get my new flashkit with birthday money.

ProjectVirtue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if you want external memory, i'd recommend the CycloEvolution. Specially with the new support of the huge ass microSD's. The thing is, i personally how you could ever fill up all that space...

If you want internal, i recommend getting the G6 DS Real. Only the 1gig model is available rite now, but thats enough to hold most games. and you can always take off the ones you dont play often. Plus, how often are you gonna huddle up and watch a movie / show on the DS =\

chalupa

OP
Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
I already have two 1gb's so I might but at the same time benifits of internal memory are kinda cool too. I will wait for reviews of the CycloDS or the dldi of the G6.

Is it known if any of these two support the ez-flash 3in1?

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No, they just require a working DLDI and (for full functions of Rudolphs tool) the ability to soft reset in homebrew, which is a feature I don't think the N-card has.

chalupa

OP
Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a G6..I doubt I would regret my decision as it seems great. Also, Many of my past problems involved removable memory.

chalupa

OP
Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
First, they start freezing. then the memory card corrupts. about 2 days later it's just dead. It's not my memory card because I have 3 of them. same pattern for all 3 r4's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-