Gaming Recomend Good recent games?

Roxasorg13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hey!! i havnt visited any local store recently, so i wanted to know your oppinion about some great recent games for vita i already have MGS HD collection, LBP vita, and fifa soccer (Fifa 12 , i didnt upgrade to 13 because people says there is no difference, and i have the console one).

I heard persona 4 Gold is great!..but i hadnt played any of the series , but i like RPGs

Anyways i wanted to know your opinion about any game you think is worth getting for vita:yaypsp:

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Well...I heard that the Uncharted game is pretty good!
Other suggestions...

Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation
Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified
Play Station All Stars - a neat little game with an SMB fighting style! :) - the only problem is that it has some bugs ( I don't know if they fixed them...but at release my friend and I experienced some bugs almost every time that we played that were still present in the beta... :( )

These are the better games that I know! :)

Roxasorg13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well...I heard that the Uncharted game is pretty good!
Other suggestions...

Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation
Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified
Play Station All Stars - a neat little game with an SMB fighting style! :) - the only problem is that it has some bugs ( I don't know if they fixed them...but at release my friend and I experienced some bugs almost every time that we played that were still present in the beta... :( )

These are the better games that I know! :)

I want 1-2 games that i can spend a lot of time on....do you think play station all stars has a lot of playability? i liked smbb a lot because of the multiplayer and i played with my parents but i dont have any friends who have a vita...what do you think?

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
disgaea 3 maybe a good game to pick up*it is the same game that was on the ps3 but is dose have extras)
it a SRPG with LOTS to do and LOTS of thing to level (9999 is max level)

Un4tural

Trophies
XP
Country
i got the psplus and uncharted with gravity rush are both fairly long games... i am OCD about collecting everything but i still missed over half of everything in both games... thought gravity rush is definitely better for me... still both games were quite long, and for 11.99 cant really complain, 7.99 now i believe as that Christmas sale is on the way.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
As you happen to have only a few games for the Vita, I'd recommend Uncharted: GA especially if you happened to have played the PS3 games. Also AC:Liberations is a good one (first handheld version to have the actual AC gaming experience!). Haven't tried Gravity Rush yet, but many people have told me that it's a solid title (also metacritic suggests it).

Do you have a PSP? If not, there are also a ton of good PSP games available for the PSVita :)

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Zero Escape - tons and tons of hours to spend on this title. Amazing too. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Ragnarok Odyssey - quite a bit to do, and it's pretty hard to boot. Very fun game.
Persona 4 (only played original) is a great game. Lots to do as well. It's a bit on the easier side compared to other SMT games...but not by any means 'easy'. It'd be a fine place to start in the Persona series, there isn't a ton of reason to play them in any specific order.

I'd say Gravity Rush, but while it's probably my favorite vita game...it's quite short.

potato3334

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Playstation Plus is only 50 bucks for a year, and you get a bunch of free Vita games.

P4G has a lot of content, and you don't need to play any other games in the series to understand it.
Disgaea 3 has a lot of post-game content, but it's mostly grinding.
Ragnarok Odyssey has great multiplayer co-op

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr