Homebrew Really stuck on this Hacking stuff.

Wintendows

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys, first off thank you, but I need to go to sleep first. I'm doing this together with my brother and he is getting moody. I'll ask him (Because he is doing this part) in a few hours from now, seeing as how it already is 2:30 in the morning where I am.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh sorry, my brother renamed the boot file. False alarm, friends.

Reactions: ItsKipz

GameShine

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys, moody brother here. ;)

Thanks for helping the little man so far. I accidentally renamed the a9lh folder. Not a smart decision since the firmware files are in there as well. Anyhow I'm quite sure I messed up during the 2.1.0 ctrtransfer part. I'll take another shot at it tomorrow and keep you guys updated. GBATEMP always was (and still is) the best place to consolidate for help with hacking procedures. I came here a lot during the days of the Wii.:D

EDIT #1: I seem to have hit a wall at the Decrypt9 part. Whenever I boot into savehax from the SD card, I get a terminal output with multiple lines of "beginning attempt of *" and then a black screen. Is this normal and if so, how long will I be stuck on a black screen?

EDIT #2: It works! We've completed the final steps and Luma3DS is installed correctly, along with FBI and whatnot. Thanks a lot guys!

Last edited by GameShine,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: