Gaming Really pleased with myself

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section - please feel free to move or delete.
I just completed Okami tonight, played for over 50 hours.
laugh.gif
I love that game - one of the best wii games I have player. Visually beautiful and just overall very satisfying. I am kinda sorry that it's over now, wii miss Ammy and Issun.
I totally 100% recommend this game to all wii users.
Now onto Zelda...
What are your thoughts on Okami? Love it or hate it? I hope they release Okami 2 for the wii, that would make my day.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Fantastic game, great history, good music, a gameplay perfect for the Wii.
My only issue with the game was the camera and some crazy bugs here and there:

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I really enjoyed it, the game took a while to complete (50+ hours) over the space of about a month. Other games I have completed have usually taken about 12 to 14 hours.
I have just started playing Zelda - Twilight Princess, I have not taken to it so far. I havent played it much and am at the bit where I am walking around the village and kids are talking about getting a sling shot from the shop and getting a crib out the the river. Does it get any better than this? This is the first Zelda game I have ever played.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WeeBabyDoll said:
I really enjoyed it, the game took a while to complete (50+ hours) over the space of about a month. Other games I have completed have usually taken about 12 to 14 hours.
I have just started playing Zelda - Twilight Princess, I have not taken to it so far. I havent played it much and am at the bit where I am walking around the village and kids are talking about getting a sling shot from the shop and getting a crib out the the river. Does it get any better than this? This is the first Zelda game I have ever played.

ohmy.gif

Yes, it gets better. Eventually you'll get a sword, shield, and be able to explore the vast world out there. The beginning is nothing really but some tutorials and prelude to the story. Most Zelda games start like this.

melksnor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9th_Sage said:
Hadrian said:
Okami is a lot better than Twilight Princess.
That's like saying this caviar is slightly better than this other caviar. Honestly, they're both pretty great as far as I'm concerned.
That's like saying games are like caviar

Dante Wolfe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your lucky I find it hard to focus on just one game like that anymore. Not because they aren't good just I get distracted... maybe I'm getting ADD in my old age or something.

WeeBabyDoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can't really play 2 games at once. I downloaded Zelda weeks ago and it was only a few days ago I started. My boyfriend was desperate to see what Zelda was like cause he was sick of watvhing me play Okami while he played on the laptop.
But I will play tennis occasionally, aswell as other competitive games.

hughjass

Trophies
Website
www.marcreeves.co.uk
XP
Country
I play RPG's and adventure games almost exclusively, as I like something I can really get lost in, I like a game to be a real experience. Problem is, these days I don't often have the time to devote to games. Right now I have a crapload of wii games I still have yet to play properly, I own just about every rpg on the 360, yet i've only played and completed a handful of them. I have folklore on the ps3 to complete too.

It drives me nuts when I don't complete a game, it's like when I buy a game (or pirate in some cases), I have to see it all the way through, and it bugs me until it's out of the way.

I still haven't played okami, keep meaning too though. There is a sequel coming out DS soon.

Twilight Princess starts off really slow, which I didn't mind, but once it gets going it's awesome and totally draws you in. I remember the start of OoT boring the crap out of me, that took a while to get going properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My links could be wild life in nature or wild life in unnatural circumstances lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your links are the Ukraine Russia war
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biden signed a income contract just so you can keep sending me the mutated things that you do
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That just look right with food coloring liquid running down it
    +1
    Muhahahaha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Blue omelette
    +1
    Lol Ken will never eat an omelette again lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually ihops omlettes still hit haven't had one in forever
    The steak one is amazing
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn near $20 so fuck them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I second that, they are good. I always get the steak and add mushrooms to it also. But yea been awhile since had myself. I used to go there every morn for coffee and breakfast, meet with my work crew, but we all stop going, too expensive.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I'm scarred for life.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    See you guys, I'll get lost for another month. Maybe the rest of the year.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See you tomorrow
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Peace. Take care, no more searching tonight. You gonna have nightmares.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    See you tomorrow.
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    did she just vomit on the chat before leaving
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why are girls doing this nowadays? is this some weird way of showing dominance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, I put her outside though, then cleaned it up.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    im gonna puke
    duskfall @ duskfall: :rofl2: +2