Hacking Really need help i am going crazy!

Rijy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi everybody!

My name is David and i am very pleased to meet this great community. I have spent a lot of time reading here! Here is my problem:

i downloaded the "Wiiflow Nintendont Master Pack v4.3". i managed to install my nes, snes and gamecube roms without any difficulties. Things arent going easy for the for the other things. I don't know how to set an .ini file and dont know where to find it. here is what i whish. i have problems getting all the sega games Can anyone help?

i would like my N64 games on usb1\wii64\roms and their covers on Sd\wiiflow\boxcovers\wii64
gameboy roms on usb1\vbagx\roms\GAMBATTE\GB and their covers on Sd\wiiflow\boxcovers\vbagx\GB
gameboy color usb1\vbagx\roms\GAMBATTE\GBC and their covers on Sd\wiiflow\boxcoversvbagx\GBC
gameboy advanced usb1\vbagx\roms\GBA and their covers on Sd\wiiflow\boxcoversvbagx\GBA

sega Megadrive on Usb1\genplusgx\roms\MS and their covers on Sd\wiiflow\boxcovers\genplusgx\MD
Sega gamegear on Usb1\genplusgx\roms\GG and their covers on Sd\wiiflow\boxcovers\genplusgx\GG
Sega Master system Usb1\genplusgx\roms\MS and their covers on Sd\wiiflow\boxcovers\genplusgx\MS

could anyone PLEASE provide me an .ini with these settings? i been trying to set everything for more than a week now :(
of course telling me how to set all this would be good too. I am desperate and i try to set it up for my son because the wii is his b-day present and i want to make it nice for him
Thanks

********************************* i found the ini files is it like that? (look at bold text)

[PLUGIN]
displayname=Wii64
magic=57493634
coverfolder=Sd\wiiflow\boxcovers\wii64
dolfile=wii64-mod6.dol
romdir=usb1\wii64\roms
filetypes=.n64|.v64|.z64|.zip
consolecoverid=nintendo
covercolor=ffffff
bannersound=N64.ogg
arguments={device}:/{path}|{name}|{loader}

Last edited by Rijy,

Rijy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i found the ini files is it like that? (liik at bold text)

[PLUGIN]
displayname=Wii64
magic=57493634
coverfolder=Sd\wiiflow\boxcovers\wii64
dolfile=wii64-mod6.dol
romdir=usb1\wii64\roms
filetypes=.n64|.v64|.z64|.zip
consolecoverid=nintendo
covercolor=ffffff
bannersound=N64.ogg
arguments={device}:/{path}|{name}|{loader}

Site & Scene News