Hacking RealHotStuff?

MarsXTC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a question about that website, I have ordered a EZFLASH 3in1 From that website before. And I was just reading up before I order a AK2i, I read that some people have gotten clones?, I've read a review and it said that the AK team split up and one uses the old design and the other one uses the new,/Real. If I asked them in the "ADD COMMENTS BOX" Would they actually read that I want the New/Real One? Or would I have to email them double checking. I really don't want to go through the bother of sending it back and getting it again.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iamthemilkman said:
RealHotStuff has legit Acekard's currently.

FYI, though, SimplyMods is a US seller and has them for cheaper.

Would you happen to know where they are located? RealHotDeals is on the east coast, which is good for me as I am in Mass. My last order from them arrived in less then a week (3 or 4 days max if I remember correctly).

Also, good to know they are selling real Acekards. Im thinking of getting a 2i as the SuprCard DSTWO isn't appealing to me ATM.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gumbyx84 said:
iamthemilkman said:

Would you happen to know where they are located? RealHotDeals is on the east coast, which is good for me as I am in Mass. My last order from them arrived in less then a week (3 or 4 days max if I remember correctly).

Also, good to know they are selling real Acekards. Im thinking of getting a 2i as the SuprCard DSTWO isn't appealing to me ATM.

I'm also on the east coast and receive stuff from SimplyMods in 3-4 days. RHS is usually 2-3 days.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gumbyx84 said:
iamthemilkman said:

San Jose, Califonia I believe.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iamthemilkman said:
gumbyx84 said:
iamthemilkman said:

I'm also on the east coast and receive stuff from SimplyMods in 3-4 days. RHS is usually 2-3 days.

Thanks milkman. I'll probably be staying with RHS. SimplyMods is having a sale on Acekard 2i ATM which is why I think they are cheaper then RHS right now.

Also: I believe you. They are out to get us!! They took my cookies!! : hopes you get it:

Edit: Just looked up price of Acekard 2i including shipping between the two stores. These are normal prices (SimplyMods has 2i on sale right now) and used 1-2 day shipping from SimplyMods to have similar shopping time as RHS.

SimpyMod: $19.99 + 5.99 (1-2 day shipping) = $25.98
RHS: $22.00 + 4.01 = $26.01

Not that much of a difference for us East Coasters.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gumbyx84 said:
iamthemilkman said:
gumbyx84 said:
iamthemilkman said:

Thanks milkman. I'll probably be staying with RHS. SimplyMods is having a sale on Acekard 2i ATM which is why I think they are cheaper then RHS right now.

Also: I believe you. They are out to get us!! They took my cookies!! : hopes you get it:

Edit: Just looked up price of Acekard 2i including shipping between the two stores. These are normal prices (SimplyMods has 2i on sale right now) and used 1-2 day shipping from SimplyMods to have similar shopping time as RHS.

Nah. They officially dropped the price (not a sale). $16.50 forever and always from now on. $18.49/shipped.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iamthemilkman said:
gumbyx84 said:

Nah. They officially dropped the price (not a sale). $16.50 forever and always from now on. $18.49/shipped.

Hm... now my mind is swaying again. I like RHS since they have more choices thought. Cant buy CycloDS Evolution at SimplyMods for example.

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gumbyx84 said:
iamthemilkman said:
gumbyx84 said:

Hm... now my mind is swaying again. I like RHS since they have more choices thought. Cant buy CycloDS Evolution at SimplyMods for example.

Meh, but you're not buying the Cyclo. Go with the cheaper option. They're just a good as RHS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...