RealHotStuff?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by MarsXTC, May 22, 2010.

1. MarsXTC
    OP

MarsXTC Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 10, 2009
    United States
    Just a question about that website, I have ordered a EZFLASH 3in1 From that website before. And I was just reading up before I order a AK2i, I read that some people have gotten clones?, I've read a review and it said that the AK team split up and one uses the old design and the other one uses the new,/Real. If I asked them in the "ADD COMMENTS BOX" Would they actually read that I want the New/Real One? Or would I have to email them double checking. I really don't want to go through the bother of sending it back and getting it again.

2. TwinRetro

TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

Global Moderator
    Aug 29, 2008
    United States
    Las Vegas, NV
    I think that's been taken care of by now.

3. iamthemilkman

iamthemilkman GBAtemp Fan

Apr 5, 2010
    United States
    RealHotStuff has legit Acekard's currently.

FYI, though, SimplyMods is a US seller and has them for cheaper.

4. gumbyx84

gumbyx84 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 23, 2010
    United States
    Would you happen to know where they are located? RealHotDeals is on the east coast, which is good for me as I am in Mass. My last order from them arrived in less then a week (3 or 4 days max if I remember correctly).

Also, good to know they are selling real Acekards. Im thinking of getting a 2i as the SuprCard DSTWO isn't appealing to me ATM.

5. iamthemilkman

Apr 5, 2010
    United States
    I'm also on the east coast and receive stuff from SimplyMods in 3-4 days. RHS is usually 2-3 days.

6. BoxShot

BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

Dec 18, 2008
    United States
    Middle of the ocean.
    San Jose, Califonia I believe.

7. gumbyx84

Apr 23, 2010
    United States
    Thanks milkman. I'll probably be staying with RHS. SimplyMods is having a sale on Acekard 2i ATM which is why I think they are cheaper then RHS right now.

Also: I believe you. They are out to get us!! They took my cookies!! : hopes you get it:

Edit: Just looked up price of Acekard 2i including shipping between the two stores. These are normal prices (SimplyMods has 2i on sale right now) and used 1-2 day shipping from SimplyMods to have similar shopping time as RHS.

SimpyMod: $19.99 + 5.99 (1-2 day shipping) = $25.98
    RHS: $22.00 + 4.01 = $26.01

Not that much of a difference for us East Coasters.

8. iamthemilkman

Apr 5, 2010
    United States
    Nah. They officially dropped the price (not a sale). $16.50 forever and always from now on. $18.49/shipped.

9. gumbyx84

Apr 23, 2010
    United States

Hm... now my mind is swaying again. I like RHS since they have more choices thought. Cant buy CycloDS Evolution at SimplyMods for example.

10. iamthemilkman

Apr 5, 2010
    United States
    Meh, but you're not buying the Cyclo. Go with the cheaper option. They're just a good as RHS.