Realhotstuff order not recieved yet

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by 96hondaex, Jun 30, 2011.

1. 96hondaex
    OP

96hondaex GBAtemp Regular

Aug 11, 2006
    United States
    Pasadena, Tx
    Ordered an Acekard 2i on 6/14. Still waiting on it. I inquired twice already about it and they asked me to wait a couple more days each time. I asked for a refund on Monday 6/27 and never heard back from them. I've ordered from them before and never had a problem not sure whats going on.

[​IMG]

2. Schlupi

Schlupi Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™

Aug 31, 2007
    United States
    Rozen Queen Co, Chicago Branch
    Considering the item is STILL IN TRANSIT... impatient. Obviously it's a mail carrier issue; call USPS and talk to them. It should have taken about 3-5 days if shipped by USA RHS...

3. 96hondaex
    OP

Aug 11, 2006
    United States
    Pasadena, Tx

I'm not impatient at all. I want to give this to my son who has a birthday on 7/7. Looks like that's not going to happen.

4. Nujui

Nujui I need something to do.

Aug 12, 2010
    United States
    Dreamland.
    Trust me, it takes a bit. I ordered a R4 from them before, took a bit before it came, they make take a bit, but they're reliable.

5. Zaertix

Zaertix GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 20, 2009
    United States
    USA
    I'm unimpressed with RHS as it is. I've submitted about 30 tickets to them over the course of a year to get my password reset on my main account (my email was hacked and I lost access) and they never respond. As to it still being in transit, yes call USPS. That shouldn't happen... especially 11 days.

6. Nujui

Nujui I need something to do.

Aug 12, 2010
    United States
    Dreamland.
    It took almost that amount of days for my stuff to arrive.

7. RoMee

RoMee ??

Sep 3, 2010
    United States
    ??
    RHS can't control what happens with USPS
    this is a USPS issue you need to call USPS

8. Schlupi

Aug 31, 2007
    United States
    THIS. They sent it out; it's being tracked. It's in USPS's hands now; RHS cant do anything about bad mail service.

9. 96hondaex
    OP

Aug 11, 2006
    United States
    Pasadena, Tx

I've called my local post office and asked RHS to call theirs but got no reply.

10. durpy

durpy Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2009
    United States
    i don't see how this is an issue with RHS, they've done their part. its really strange how they haven't updated the status of it ever since it was received by the post office. i mean its been freaking 15 days!

what excuse did the post office give you, or are they just as clueless?

11. 96hondaex
    OP

Aug 11, 2006
    United States
    Pasadena, Tx

I was told because of the tracking dates being wrong it probably hasn't even been shipped yet. That it might mean a label was printed and that's it.

12. Schlupi

Aug 31, 2007
    United States
    That's BS; the item clearly has been shipped. That would only be possible if it said "Electronic Shipping Info Recieved", but it HAS been processed through their post office (supposedly) and on its way to you. Who knows; maybe the plane it was in crashed.

13. RoMee

RoMee ??

Sep 3, 2010
    United States
    ??
    yeah I agree with Schlupi, it's B.S.
    this, (Processed through Sort Facility, June 15, 2011, 5:18pm, TRENTON, NJ 08650) means they have it
    the only way you can get this update on your tracking is if USPS scanned it at their sorting facility

14. 96hondaex
    OP

Aug 11, 2006
    United States
    Pasadena, Tx
    I was hoping RHS would contact their local USPS office and ask about the package.

15. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    They're pretty good with service, I've pretty much stuck to them for anything related to flashcarts. I'll always give them props.

They could be trying to work it out with USPS before sending you the info. Only issue I had with them was them sending the wrong sized 3-in-1 which they quickly fixed. Otherwise I've ordered 3 Acekards from them outside of that (for my friend, dad, and self) and I've received every item in a day or two (I live like 20 minutes from their warehouse I think).

16. cynful09

cynful09 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 6, 2009
    United States
    Send me a PM with the email you registered the account under. I can reset your password. I do apologize that no one has responded.

17. lightakejerry

lightakejerry Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2011
    United States
    ShenZhen
    Hi guys, I checked cheapr4i.com and found they were selling fake acekard 3 since AK team have posted a statement in the official website says they never used the words "Acekard3", please check here...

18. phantastic91

phantastic91 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 25, 2006
    United States
    California
    when i use to order stuff from them years ago, it usually takes two to three days to come without fail at the cheapest shipping speed option

19. lightakejerry

lightakejerry Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2011
    United States
    ShenZhen
    Why to words"Acekard 2i" pointing to cheapr4.com in your review? We'll find that they're selling the fake Acekard 3 after follow the links...