Hacking Realhotstuff.com - Any working coupons?

veejl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know of working coupons for realhotstuff.com? I want to place an order for 2 m3real's. Thanks for the help!

PS: My DSlite should arrive in the next few days. I can't wait!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it USED to be RHS07, but it's not 2007 anymore so it probably changed.

I just noticed that the RHS forum seems to be completely gone.

Here is a forum that RHS sponsers:

http://www.scdev.org/forum/

There is a Real Hot Stuff sub-forum. I took a quick look around and didn't see any mention of a new code, just the old posts stating that it was RHS07.....but they were old posts too. So I created a topic there and asked. Someone should respond soon.

.........as I typed that, someone responded that the NEW RHS code is "SAVE5". (notice that is says "save5" not "saves"
wink.gif
)

So now we all know!
hrth.gif
toot.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if RHS isn't the cheapest place, they are the best. Speedy delivery (ALWAYS USE DHL) and great Customer Service. Purchased 3 items from the m, all separately, and they were awesome about it all around.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've bought 5 R4DS's and 2 Supercard miniSD's from them. VERY reliable. RHS is my boy for flashcarts. All of the cards I bought from them are still in operation today. RHS rocks!

EDIT: Oh, and by the way, I always used USPS for the delivery method. No waiting around for a delivery dude to knock on the door, just check the mailbox.

TheNeck

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have ordered, 2 R4s, 1 CycloDS Evolution, and 1 G6 Real 16Gb from RHS, and all I have to say is RHS is awesome.

The only problem I had was with the CycloDS Evolution, which I got from RHS at the end of June 07, and it died on me sometime in November, but this is not RHS's fault. Just have to get my lazy ass to send the CycloDS Evolution back to France for TC to replace it.

misanthrope

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well I ordered well before 3:00pm east and my order was not send, its just stucked on "01/09/2008 Pending PayPal IPN Verified". To top it all off they have some short of warning that they flat out wont answer phones at all this week but did accepted orders, yet the order is not going out after everything has checked out?

I hate to disagree with all of you but im not having a pleasant experience.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open a support ticket on their site. They're known for having prompt customer service.

If worse comes to worse, you could post a topic at the RealHotStuff forum at SCdev, which is sorta the "official" RHS forums now. However, it would probably be best to only do that if you cannot contact them in any other way.

misanthrope

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I was about to but it got processed almost at the same time I was going to. It just was not posted the same day for some reason, perhaps cause they are admittedly shorthanded this week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night