Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Ding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you plug your SD into the computer, does it recognize it still?
Did you remove the ticket.db from the Sysnand and put it on the Emunand? If so just copy paste it back into Sys as well (Though that shouldn't cause this issue)
If it does, but the 3ds isn't seeing the SD at all, try using a little canned air in the SD holder & make sure there's nothing on the contacts of the SD.

The SD still gets recognized by my PC. The ticket.db is copied into emunand which means it's in sysnand as well.

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The SD still gets recognized by my PC. The ticket.db is copied into emunand which means it's in sysnand as well.

I'd double check to make sure there's nothing blocking the contacts / the SD gets seated properly then.
Copying ticket.db from Sys to Emu wouldn't cause the SD to no longer respond to Sysnand.

Bill Ding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd double check to make sure there's nothing blocking the contacts / the SD gets seated properly then.
Copying ticket.db from Sys to Emu wouldn't cause the SD to no longer respond to Sysnand.

Okay, so I restored my SD card and my 3DS finally reads it. I recreated my emunand and I have FBI installed onto my sysnand. I don't want to screw up again. I can get FBI transferred onto emunand by moving the entire ticket.db on emunand, right?

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I restored my SD card and my 3DS finally reads it. I recreated my emunand and I have FBI installed onto my sysnand. I don't want to screw up again. I can get FBI transferred onto emunand by moving the entire ticket.db on emunand, right?

Should do the trick, you can also backup your Sysnand as it is now (with fbi installed) & then use Emunand Tool to inject that NAND.BIN to your emunand. :P

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm fairly sure the pastebin currently isn't up to date with the latest release (Sysnand support).

Nothing new other than that iirc.
SysNAND support? What does this feature do?
Do we have to compile ourselves to get this latest release or was it already compiled by someone?

Thx!

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
For everyone who wants to use Ironhax for CFW... Forget it.
Ironhax needs firmware 9.5 or higher because it won't boot on 9.2 or lower.
Why should we use Ironhax after we started CFW through Ninjhax or another exploits?
We're able to use Homebrew already on lower firmwares without ironhax.
btw. Ironfall isn't available anymore in EU

Ericss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does this CFW's screenshot feature compare to NTR CFW's? Is this one less glitchy? Does it allow you take 3d screens, or capture both top screen pics to make your own 3d pics from them?

Kawaii

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
soo.. what cia installer is currently working while in ReiNand emunand? BBM, BRM and FBI does not work for me. n3ds 9.0
why does it not work though?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How does this CFW's screenshot feature compare to NTR CFW's? Is this one less glitchy? Does it allow you take 3d screens, or capture both top screen pics to make your own 3d pics from them?
I believe it's hard coded to only work with Pokemon games at the moment if I'm understanding this line from the feature list correctly.
screenshots (set for pokemon game offsets currently)
So to answer your question; poorly.

soo.. what cia installer is currently working while in ReiNand emunand? BBM, BRM and FBI does not work for me. n3ds 9.0
why does it not work though?
I wasn't able to run devmenu on an older build, but they should all run fine now. I personally just tested FBI, devmenu2.x and devmenu6.20 (BBM), all ran as expected.

Reactions: Ericss

Kawaii

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
1 question. can Reinand with cia cubic ninja installed be used as an entry point for another cfw (ie pasta?)

dont really know why should i do that. just out of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...