Hacking [Realease] ReiNand Cfw

Status
Not open for further replies.

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i put them in the microsd card but i never ran them in the 3ds. Yes I got it today, its renandver2.

I think the problem is both reinand.dat file in the renand folder and the rnsunstaller.nds. Where am I supposed to put those?

So you do have an Emunand setup right?
reinand.dat goes in the root of your internal mSD - .nds files goes into your NDS flashcart (Blue Gateway, DSTwo, ect)

TS26

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you do have an Emunand setup right?
reinand.dat goes in the root of your internal mSD - .nds files goes into your NDS flashcart (Blue Gateway, DSTwo, ect)

sorry im not sure what you mean by having the emunand setup. I mean I put it in the root of the microsd card. Is that enough?

Also I have a sky3ds so should I put the .nds file in its microsd? If I should, I already tried but i couldnt put anything on it. Like it would say there is only 500kb space on it.

Bill Ding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it safe to update your emunand firmware through a game cart? My Sysnand and Emunand are unlinked.

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry im not sure what you mean by having the emunand setup. I mean I put it in the root of the microsd card. Is that enough?

Also I have a sky3ds so should I put the .nds file in its microsd? If I should, I already tried but i couldnt put anything on it. Like it would say there is only 500kb space on it.

Ninjhax:
Needed Items: Cubic Ninja - Reisyukaku's Pastebin - Pasta cfw- FBI.3dsx - FBI.CIA/Devmenu/BigBlueMenu - Gateways Launcher.dat

Turn off your 3DS
Google gateway-3ds download - download latest version - Cannot link
Extract contents of 'Gateway_Ultra_X.X.X' to the root of your 3DS' SD card (N3DS:\mSD\) *
Google Reisyukaku's Pastebin & download "Reinand X.X CFW" - Cannot link
Extract the contents to the root of your 3DS' internal SD card. (N3DS:\mSD\)
Download Ninjhax Homebrew Launcher - smealum.net/ninjhax/dl/hbmenu/boot.3dsx
Extract Homebrew Launcher to the root of 3DS' SD card (N3DS:\mSD\)
Go to http://smealum.net/ninjhax/ & input your Firmware & Region letter
Download Pasta CFW - https://gbatemp.net/threads/pasta-c...d-on-old-and-new-3ds-required-ninjhax.388925/
Extract 3ds folder to the root of 3DS' SD card (N3DS:\mSD\)
Google and Download FBI.3dsx & FBI.cia or BigBlueMenu.cia or Devmenu.cia - Pretty sure cannot link
Place FBI.3dsx in N3DS:\3ds\FBI\
Place .CIA anywhere you want on SD
Turn on your 3DS
Insert your copy of Cubic Ninja & start.
Press A -> Create -> QR Code -> Scane QR code you got from inputing your Firmware & Region letter at http://smealum.net/ninjhax/ (If you already have an exploit installed in CN - Go to main menu, hold L+R+X+Y and follow instructions)
Use Cubic Ninja QR code - Wait for exploit to run & launch Homebrew Menu
Start Pasta CFW
Launch Cubic Ninja -> Ninjhax exploit again.
Start FBI
Select & install your .CIA of choice
Turn off 3DS & backup your SD card.
Turn on 3DS & Launch Cubic Ninja
At Cubic Ninjas home menu hold L+R+X+Y and follow instructions -> Create -> QR Code -> Scan QR in Gateways: Save Games for New 3DS\Cubic\Your Region\
Launch the QR code to enter Gateways Menu
Backup System Nand -> Once done, turn off your 3DS & copy Nand.bin to your computer.
Cubic Ninja -> QR code -> Gateway Menu
Format Emunand -> Turn off 3DS
***If you want to unlink Sysnand & Emunand so you don't have to unwrap .cia app installs every time you boot into Emu, format the Systemnand with the 3DS' SD card removed.***
Moved the backed up SD cards files back onto the SD
Turn on 3DS
Cubic Ninja -> home menu hold L+R+X+Y and follow instructions -> Create -> QR Code -> Scan QR from Ninjhax once again. (Last time you'll need to do this)
Launch QR -> Lauch ReiNand from Homebrew Launcher.

Is it safe to update your emunand firmware through a game cart? My Sysnand and Emunand are unlinked.

While I haven't done that myself, a fair number of people have suggested it as a viable option of updating your Emunand.

TS26

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ninjhax:
Needed Items: Cubic Ninja - Reisyukaku's Pastebin - Pasta cfw- FBI.3dsx - FBI.CIA/Devmenu/BigBlueMenu - Gateways Launcher.dat

Turn off your 3DS
Google gateway-3ds download - download latest version - Cannot link
Extract contents of 'Gateway_Ultra_X.X.X' to the root of your 3DS' SD card (N3DS:\mSD\) *
Google Reisyukaku's Pastebin & download "Reinand X.X CFW" - Cannot link
Extract the contents to the root of your 3DS' internal SD card. (N3DS:\mSD\)
Download Ninjhax Homebrew Launcher - smealum.net/ninjhax/dl/hbmenu/boot.3dsx
Extract Homebrew Launcher to the root of 3DS' SD card (N3DS:\mSD\)
Go to http://smealum.net/ninjhax/ & input your Firmware & Region letter
Download Pasta CFW - https://gbatemp.net/threads/pasta-c...d-on-old-and-new-3ds-required-ninjhax.388925/
Extract 3ds folder to the root of 3DS' SD card (N3DS:\mSD\)
Google and Download FBI.3dsx & FBI.cia or BigBlueMenu.cia or Devmenu.cia - Pretty sure cannot link
Place FBI.3dsx in N3DS:\3ds\FBI\
Place .CIA anywhere you want on SD
Turn on your 3DS
Insert your copy of Cubic Ninja & start.
Press A -> Create -> QR Code -> Scane QR code you got from inputing your Firmware & Region letter at http://smealum.net/ninjhax/ (If you already have an exploit installed in CN - Go to main menu, hold L+R+X+Y and follow instructions)
Use Cubic Ninja QR code - Wait for exploit to run & launch Homebrew Menu
Start Pasta CFW
Launch Cubic Ninja -> Ninjhax exploit again.
Start FBI
Select & install your .CIA of choice
Turn off 3DS & backup your SD card.
Turn on 3DS & Launch Cubic Ninja
At Cubic Ninjas home menu hold L+R+X+Y and follow instructions -> Create -> QR Code -> Scan QR in Gateways: Save Games for New 3DS\Cubic\Your Region\
Launch the QR code to enter Gateways Menu
Backup System Nand -> Once done, turn off your 3DS & copy Nand.bin to your computer.
Cubic Ninja -> QR code -> Gateway Menu
Format Emunand -> Turn off 3DS
***If you want to unlink Sysnand & Emunand so you don't have to unwrap .cia app installs every time you boot into Emu, format the Systemnand with the 3DS' SD card removed.***
Moved the backed up SD cards files back onto the SD
Turn on 3DS
Cubic Ninja -> home menu hold L+R+X+Y and follow instructions -> Create -> QR Code -> Scan QR from Ninjhax once again. (Last time you'll need to do this)
Launch QR -> Lauch ReiNand from Homebrew Launcher.

While I haven't done that myself, a fair number of people have suggested it as a viable option of updating your Emunand.

this should work with sky3ds right? As i dont own a gateway

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this should work with sky3ds right? As i dont own a gateway

Yup, you can use Sky3ds to emulate the Cubic Ninja & you don't need a Gateway flashcart to boot into Gateway Menu, only to launch gateway emunand / sysnand.

Bill Ding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I haven't done that myself, a fair number of people have suggested it as a viable option of updating your Emunand.[/QUOTE]

Unless there's another way to update the emunand firmware. I can't use FBI since the cia won't install on Emunand. I don't have any sort of flashcarts either.

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Unless there's another way to update the emunand firmware. I can't use FBI since the cia won't install on Emunand. I don't have any sort of flashcarts either.[/QUOTE]

IIRC for FBI to transfer to emunand - Install to Sysnand > Create Emunand > Place FBIs content / tickets in the Sysnands folder into the Emunands

Updating from game - Updating from 3DNUS firmware download + BigBlueMenu or Sysupdater.cia are two options.

Bill Ding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless there's another way to update the emunand firmware. I can't use FBI since the cia won't install on Emunand. I don't have any sort of flashcarts either.

IIRC for FBI to transfer to emunand - Install to Sysnand > Create Emunand > Place FBIs content / tickets in the Sysnands folder into the Emunands

Updating from game - Updating from 3DNUS firmware download + BigBlueMenu or Sysupdater.cia are two options.[/QUOTE]

But isn't Emunand's partition hidden?

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But isn't Emunand's partition hidden?

Looks like the quotes got a little jacked lol.
The partition is, but the folder isn't.

\\N-3DS\microSD\Nintendo 3DS\lkajsdo;i1oiupi833o2inr;lksdf;oighao08g <- If you have both Sys and Emu & unlinked, you'll have two folders >_>

Bill Ding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like the quotes got a little jacked lol.
The partition is, but the folder isn't.

\\N-3DS\microSD\Nintendo 3DS\lkajsdo;i1oiupi833o2inr;lksdf;oighao08g <- If you have both Sys and Emu & unlinked, you'll have two folders >_>

So just transferring FBI's contents from sysnand's folder to emunand's folder works just like that? That sounds too good to be true.

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So just transferring FBI's contents from sysnand's folder to emunand's folder works just like that? That sounds too good to be true.

Think the idea is to transfer the tickets from the sysnand to the Emu. After you create an emu that already has FBI installed on the Sys.

20mark

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Padron me i just can't get gba games working...
i've got a N3DS unlinked sysnand 9.0 in which i installed patched agb_firm.
I am a gateway user, i've read on some threads that i'm out of luck with running gba games, is that true?
Also i dont own cubic ninja, only OOT so i cant boot to pasta to run gba games, but i can finally boot in ReiNand with mset 6.0
as far as you know, is possible with my configuration to run gba games? also in sysnand, i dont care, and i dont wanna install a game twice (sys + emunand) in order to work.

thank you.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Updating from game - Updating from 3DNUS firmware download + BigBlueMenu or Sysupdater.cia are two options.
In case you've missed the memo; 3DNUS is no longer an option, Nintendo have removed all but the current updates from their servers.

also in sysnand, i dont care, and i dont wanna install a game twice (sys + emunand) in order to work.
As far as I know, the only way you'll be able to play GBA games on emuNAND is if you install them to sysNAND too.

So if you won't do that, you won't be playing any GBA games. Sorry.

20mark

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In case you've missed the memo; 3DNUS is no longer an option, Nintendo have removed all but the current updates from their servers.

As far as I know, the only way you'll be able to play GBA games on emuNAND is if you install them to sysNAND too.

So if you won't do that, you won't be playing any GBA games. Sorry.
But I can play gba games on reinand with patched agb_firm on gateway emunand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol