real time save.

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by tengusoldier, Sep 14, 2009.

1. tengusoldier
    OP

tengusoldier GBAtemp Regular

Sep 16, 2008
    Mexico
    How exaclty do I enable this? I read tat sakura has real time save but I dont knw how to activate it.

Also, how to I get into touchpod mode or whatever wa sthe name...soemtimes I get to choose which to boot up and I;d liek to try the otehr.

2. TheWingless

TheWingless Wafuu~

Jan 29, 2008
    United States
    You have to have about 4-8? MB of free space on your SD card and the newest version of Sakura here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=89197

To activate the option though, you either slide the game to the LEFT rather than right or press (Y) and look under the Soft-Reset / Real-Time Save Switch options. You want either RTS: LR+Select or LR+Y which will be your button combinations. Then scroll down a bit more to save your settings.

Any more Sakura specific questions about options can be found in the Sakura FAQ in the same link I provided in this post.

Also, to get into Touchpod, you need to hold A down while booting Sakura. Then it'll load up the menu chooser.

3. tengusoldier
    OP

tengusoldier GBAtemp Regular

Sep 16, 2008
    Mexico
    Thank you everything worked, but I'm sad that after using RTS Poekmon Silver will lock up after etering any building or it will lock up if I try to save the normal way ):

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice