Real hot stuff

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Backpacker, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Backpacker
    OP

Backpacker Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2009
    United States
    Has anyone had any experience with realhotstuff.com? I recently bought an Acekard 2i from DX, but it's been more than three weeks, and it still hasn't shown up at my house. Real Hot Stuff offers a bunch of shipping options. I just want it to get here quickly. Any ideas on good, fast retailers where I should buy a (second) Acekard?

2. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    I use them mainly because they're local. Incredibly local. I could drive to their warehouse in less than an hour. Yay New Jersey!

They're pretty reliable. I bought a 3-in-1 expansion and they sent me the wrong one. They quickly fixed it, though, and sent me the right 3-in-1 with a nice apology. Prices aren't as good as DX, but they're quicker in shipping and reliable. Hell, if you're as close to them as me, you'll get your stuff in 2 days.

3. Jakob95

Jakob95 I am the Avatar

Suspended
    Jan 15, 2009
    United States
    New York City
    I got my Acekard from them in 2 days after they shipped it. Same goes with my EZ-Flash 3in1.

4. Backpacker
    OP

Backpacker Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2009
    United States
    Sounds good. I think I'll order one from them and gift the one I bought from DX to my brother.

5. jesterscourt

jesterscourt Not Brad.

Jan 3, 2007
    United States
    RHS is crazy fast.

6. mthrnite

mthrnite So it goes.

Former Staff
    Jun 30, 2006
    United States
    th' south
    Nice outfit. Very reliable. Very quick shipping. They get most of my business.

7. flameiguana

flameiguana that's not me

Jul 12, 2008
    United States
    California
    I've only bought one item from them - my black CycloDS Evolution. Got here pretty fast. If you're in the US, Real Hot Stuff and GameByGame (California) are your best choices, from my experience.

8. Diosoth

Diosoth GBAtemp Fan

Nov 25, 2008
    United States
    I ordered my EZ-Flash IV GBA cart from them as they were the only US seller with the things in stock at the time.

9. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    good store

got my m3 real in one business day [​IMG]

10. GameSoul

GameSoul youtube.com/variantdevil

Mar 21, 2008
    United States
    Illinois
    They have epic fast shipping. Like they were in the next town over.

11. Backpacker
    OP

Backpacker Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2009
    United States
    Man...never has $16.00 been so worth it. That's the price difference ($6 was for shipping) between DX and RHS. I ordered it Monday and it's already here. I've been waiting since 22 NOV for the DX acekard to come.

12. kingsanto

kingsanto GBAtemp Regular

Sep 15, 2009
    United States
    Yeah, Real Hot Stuff and GameByGame are both top notch. I got my first Acekard 2i from RHS in like 3 days. I ordered my second one from GameByGame on a Saturday, and it arrived on the following Monday.

13. omgpwn666

omgpwn666 Guy gamer and proud!

Jun 14, 2008
    United States
    Florida
    I just bought another Acekard 2i from them like on Saturday,and just got it today. 12/16/09

14. Skv0ra

Skv0ra Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 1, 2007
    United States
    RHS is amazing. When M3 Lite's were repackaged with the GBA sized shell, RHS sent those extra shells for free to anyone who bought a M3L from them. I also had a faulty M3L and they were very prompt with emails and replaced it without a problem.