Real Hot Stuff Payment Question

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering if it was possible to use a Visa gift card to purchase via Real Hot Stuff. I plan on buying a 3in1 soon, but will only have cash. I can get a Visa gift card locally, but I don't want to spend the money if it isn't going to work for my purchase.

Does anybody have experience with this?

Solution
Depending on what prepaid visa card you get, you might have to activate and fill out the address information on the card website. This is mostly to deal with any online purchases, most legit vendors require the address to match the address on the card before they let the order go through. You will want to use your real address and info when filling out the card info on the card website, otherwise you can have the package sent to mr fake at a fake address and never get your package.

Be aware that paypal will charge 1 dollar to register the card in thier system for processing. They do this for all new cards. This isn't very noticable if you had a paypal account for a while with only 1 card registered to it. When you use prepaid cards...

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Depending on what prepaid visa card you get, you might have to activate and fill out the address information on the card website. This is mostly to deal with any online purchases, most legit vendors require the address to match the address on the card before they let the order go through. You will want to use your real address and info when filling out the card info on the card website, otherwise you can have the package sent to mr fake at a fake address and never get your package.

Be aware that paypal will charge 1 dollar to register the card in thier system for processing. They do this for all new cards. This isn't very noticable if you had a paypal account for a while with only 1 card registered to it. When you use prepaid cards with a paypal account, you will notice the 1 dollar tack on for any new card.

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1