Read before making a sig/ava request

strata8

Look! A pointless distraction!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
VISHI SO FISHI should add the first part to his topic.

Also, can a moderator please sticky this? It's very helpful indeed
bow.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
psycoblaster said:
Finally, don't compare your sigs to others.
VISHI SO FISHI said:
strata8 said:
Built from the ground up using Adobe Fireworks.
smile.gif

sig-1.jpg

What do you think?

so...so

i am actually makeing a thread 2marow in which i will offer to make animated or any kind of signatures for people so i f you want a gizzilion time better one come to the thread i will post you the link 2marow
Everybody makes their sigs differently. So don't say something like "I can make sigs better than you so ask me if you want a better one" (also pointing out at VISHI SO FISHI)

I actually kind of prefer strata8's style, I don't know why but I feel that it's a lot better than VISHI SO FISHI's.

Although, people are usually quite.. pompous when it comes to talking about their own work.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
That is a very nice set of guidelines, I'm sure it'll make life a lot easier for you lot
smile.gif

The only other thing I can think of is request slots; not a rule as such, but if you're running a sig factory then making it clear how many signatures you can work on at once or even stating when you're busy on one might make life easier for you. So other people leave you alone while you're busy!

Now about the impending war, yes Vishi was way out of line with that "mine's better than yours" comment. We can all see what he was trying to say there a mile off. Remember to take age into account here, an understanding of the time and place to use your tools only comes with practice; give the kid a chance to figure it out, with a bit of practice he'll get the point. By all means tell him to be nicer to his fellow sigmakers, but dragging him through the dirt while you're at it isn't going to achieve anything.

I think we need to put this back into perspective; it's a couple of kids getting some practice in by making things for other people. Don't read too far into it, it's not about "fame" and everyone can tell what's come from where and made by who. At the end of the day someone will only take on a request if they want to (at least I hope they don't feel like they're forced to do everything in that thread cause it looks like it's getting out of hand!).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over