OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pretzelmonitor.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
It should have said you are dead. But it didn't. I'm running a backup from my 3.5 sata hard drive enclosed and attached via USB. Was it an issue with load speed? It only did it once and I haven't gotten back there yet to try again.

also I was speaking to a friend about my wiimote jumping everywhere. Apparently his doesn't do it. I have my television, a 32-in HDTV in a corner of the living room between two windows, one has wine red curtains that the sun is shining on almost all the time. I assumed this was making the wiimote jump around. He says that doesn't ever happen. Is this remote defective?

Christopho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This happened to me too but I thought it was cause I had infinite hp and to fix it I just had to input the suicide code which I forgot to check. Although, I never tried it again because other games were calling me xD. If you are using any codes I suggest you try the "suicide" code, if you aren't try to use it anyway and see what happens.

There are a couple ways to load .gct cheats but here's 2:

1. Gecko OS (the one that is half ocarina, half free region player)
2. USB Loader GX (there should be an option to enable it

and go to geckocodes.org for the cheats

Yukito

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I do get that problem, I have large windows on my left and when playing wii sports resorts during the day (I'm left handed) the racket always goes back to the front when I'm preparing a forehand shot (due to me pointing at the window where the sun is shining).

Maikel is right, before playing you should change the sensitivity of the wii remote infrared sensor (I also used it to check if there are any others sources beside the sensor bar, and try to cover them)

benrock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I think Christopho may get the point, you may have enabled ocarina. Anyways, it is just begin, you can replay from the beginning or a earlier save, couldn't you?
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....