hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can these files be added to gbatemp downloads section for preservation? Or anywhere more long-term than those file hosts that delete after inactivity.

dogcsty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad it worked. I gave the code I modified so anyone could rebuild the binaries if it gets lost somehow. I don't know how to put it in the download section

Reactions: spriteice

Sirin_Gaming

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
@dogcsty The VC file was removed due to inactivity. can you reupload it in a different hosting server? thanks in advance (Had to mention because gbatemp doesn't let me use reply cuz "spam filter" lol)

OnTheGoRepairs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have tested out both of your vesrions now. No crashing when launching docked. Nice work
does anyone have any modified gta3/vc for switch that can be launched from dock mode? the links given for these newer modified code have died due to innactivity/age. There is also the camera problem, if you start from handheld mode then dock the switch (it shows everything through a strange camera angle, instead of head on seeing everything.

icantfly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
cant get game to run, it reaches main menu but buttons dont work, then crashes atmosphere and reloads to hekate
i have 1.5.1 16.0.1 btw

Last edited by icantfly,

OnTheGoRepairs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else attempted to figure out Cheats (EdiZon/JNoexs) for GTA3? Specifically the Health/Armor and Weapons? Only have the Money/Unlock Weapons at Hideout (GTA3) and Money (VC). Seems H/A, Ammo wants to be a pain
:gun::switch:
can anyone post these cheats? i found them earlier today and now i cant find them anywhere. I even started at page 1 of this thread and guess I somehow passed it...

icantfly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I believe you have to load another title first, hit home and then choose gta3 and it should load up.
for a moment i could navigate the menu, when press start game it crashed, then i try same thing and it just crashes can't even navigate menu anymore

OnTheGoRepairs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lcntifly, have you tried deleting re3.ini? it can clear up a lot of issues
Post automatically merged:

for a moment i could navigate the menu, when press start game it crashed, then i try same thing and it just crashes can't even navigate menu anymore

icantfly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

did not make a difference, still crashing atmospher

OnTheGoRepairs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are you using an nro forwarder or whatever their called? try pressing R1 on the controller while opening a normal nintendo game, then try launching GTA 3. You probably already done this but just making sure...

icantfly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
are you using an nro forwarder or whatever their called? try pressing R1 on the controller while opening a normal nintendo game, then try launching GTA 3. You probably already done this but just making sure...
that did the trick, i'm able to launch and play the game, but am unable to save for some reason
created "userfiles" folder inside re3 and it's now saving, thnks guys

Last edited by icantfly,

Topaz2364

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone have any modified gta3/vc for switch that can be launched from dock mode? the links given for these newer modified code have died due to innactivity/age. There is also the camera problem, if you start from handheld mode then dock the switch (it shows everything through a strange camera angle, instead of head on seeing everything.
I'm actually looking for the same thing, literally makes the game unplayable, Vice City works just fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo