RCM loader

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by Burntzebra23, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Burntzebra23
    OP

Burntzebra23 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 5, 2019
    United States
    I’m trying to find a RCM Loader, I bought one awhile ago on AliExpress and still haven’t had my order processed so I canceled it because the seller deleted the listing... it says there’s one on amazon but it says it’s not In stock till whenever and the date just keeps getting pushed farther and farther away... so if I could get a suggestion on where to buy one... hopefully with a quick delivery date lol

2. shanefromoz

shanefromoz GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 18, 2007
    Australia
    I have the RCMLoader one but the charge does not seem to hold that long at all.

3. vincentallen2

vincentallen2 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2016
    United States
    I bought and received my RCMLoader from a USA seller on eBay for $10. It arrived in about 3 days. It's solid and works perfectly after you update the firmware and the pre-installed payloads.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

4. Burntzebra23
    OP

Burntzebra23 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 5, 2019
    United States
    What’s the seller? I’ve tried looking for one but any “decent” looking ones are crazy expensive.... I just bought one of wish for $12, figured what the hell I’ll give it a shot haha

5. larrypretty

larrypretty GBAtemp Fan

Oct 18, 2018
    United States
    My RCMLoader comes from Mod3dscard, more expensive than yours, but I receive it in UK 8 days, fast enough for me.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted