Hacking RCM loader not booting latest atmosphere

viper3344

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GOT IT WORKING!!! Ok it was outdated files from sdsetup.com.....

Sorry for the long thread guys. I can now boot into Atmosphere just fine. Thanks!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Atmosphere 1.0 doesn't use Fusee Secondary anymore. That's probably the issue.
I think he's trying to use Fusee Primary directly.
JUST tried it!

Hekate works just fine! But I cant get any fusee payload to work. The TegraRcmGUI says its injected but the switch only has a black screen.

Looks like its an RCMloader issue.... Either way, still cant get atmosphere to work. SXOS was so easy.... Atmosphere not so much...
Hekate works, did you try to chainload fusee-primary from it?
You can set up a boot entry to autoboot fusee-primary when you load Hekate later but for now you can use the "Payloads" menu to manually select fuee-primary.

Edit: Oh, I see the problem was fixed. My fault for not bothering to read the second page.

Reactions: viper3344

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I am owner of a RCMLoader One first version, and can load either Hekate 5.5.6, Atomosphère 1.0.0 (latest) injecting Hekate and FUSE.BIN payloads respectively, you must be careful to rename payload.bin and put on a folder on the RCMLoader, and pressing the button change the corresponding color-folder. I also use the RCMLoader to inject TegraExplorer 4.0.0 and LOCKPICK_RCM_1_9_4 with no problem at all.

you should try to update all your homebrew by hand an download the latests releases from his repository. As I note your problem was a outdated injector/SD Files combination.

the same goes to the sigpatches if you use it, update it manually.

I am not against the prepacked setups but sometimes they aren't updated to latest files and the result is only works with exactly the combination of CWF and Homebrew they was created, and if you update only a component can get inconsistencies for others pieces of software.

Reactions: viper3344

viper3344

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am owner of a RCMLoader One first version, and can load either Hekate 5.5.6, Atomosphère 1.0.0 (latest) injecting Hekate and FUSE.BIN payloads respectively, you must be careful to rename payload.bin and put on a folder on the RCMLoader, and pressing the button change the corresponding color-folder. I also use the RCMLoader to inject TegraExplorer 4.0.0 and LOCKPICK_RCM_1_9_4 with no problem at all.

you should try to update all your homebrew by hand an download the latests releases from his repository. As I note your problem was a outdated injector/SD Files combination.

the same goes to the sigpatches if you use it, update it manually.

I am not against the prepacked setups but sometimes they aren't updated to latest files and the result is only works with exactly the combination of CWF and Homebrew they was created, and if you update only a component can get inconsistencies for others pieces of software.

Exactly! All good advise! Now for my sigpatches... can I just use the AIO switch updator?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minor issue with AIO would be you might ran into the case atmosphere won't boot after updating, so you end up doing it manually. Beside that I don't think there are problem with it.

viper3344

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still piecing the puzzle together here. So after I use Hekate to create an emunand, how do you use the fusee payload to boot into the emunand? I would prefer (per mikefor20's recommendation) to use fusee as its paired with Atmosphere but since 1.0, they changed some things. (There are no more bins in the atmos folder other than reboot_payload.bin)

I still have to set up my emunand still but the switch is STRICTLY offline.

Last edited by viper3344,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still piecing the puzzle together here. So after I use Hekate to create an emunand, how do you use the fusee payload to boot into the emunand? I would prefer (per mikefor20's recommendation) to use fusee as its paired with Atmosphere but since 1.0, they changed some things. (There are no more bins in the atmos folder other than reboot_payload.bin)

I still have to set up my emunand still but the switch is STRICTLY offline.
Just use Hekate to boot Atmosphere instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.