OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
France
Hi, I bought a Rcm Loader from Aliexpress. On the article page they mention 3 payloads. But I just have hekate and when I connect my rcm loader to my pc I can't update the payload. What can I do to update hekate if one day one update need a new .bin ? I tried some cables but it doesn't work.

IMG_4829.JPG
IMG_4827.JPG

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the internal payload is above 5.0.2, or something like that, then you will probably never need to update it. The first thing it does is check the sd for a newer version, and will load that (if a newer version is indeed on your card). Every hekate release since, includes update.bin, which is just a copy of the latest release.

TL;DR

Don't worry about it.

Reactions: BigOnYa

gaga24

Trophies
XP
Country
If the internal payload is above 5.0.2, or something like that, then you will probably never need to update it. The first thing it does is check the sd for a newer version, and will load that (if a newer version is indeed on your card). Every hekate release since, includes update.bin, which is just a copy of the latest release.

TL;DR

Don't worry about it.
Maybe is that new version of RCM Loader, he pick up payload from sd card, no need to pc connection or updates. Try if he works with Switch

Goombah111

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, PoloNX, i've bought one of these too, and I can confirm that it booted my v1 updated to 16.0.1, out of the box. Amazing Stuff! =D
I got one as well and can confirm that it indeed boots the update.bin file from the bootloader folder on the switch's microsd card. If no update.bin is available or is not correct it boots 5.80 for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.