Hacking RCM loader dongle not injecting payload

onejman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a RCMloader dongle, and I am trying to inject hekate payload into my switch but when I try to enter RCM, the dongle just flashes and nothing happens. I normally can inject the payload using my computer with tegra rcm. There is only supposed to be 1 file in the atmosphere hekate folder right? and thats the hekate payload renamed to payload.bin? Am I doing something wrong?

Bullseye

Trophies
XP
Country
Make sure you are holding the Volume + button and that you tap the power button. RCM loader one dongle pushes the payload a bit slow (compared to the NS Atmosphere dongle at least), but still pushes the payload.

onejman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont think pressing is the issue, because i can enter it fine, and i can inject it perfectly fine when I go through tegra rcm gui. Perhaps I have the wrong payload bin inside my atmosphere in the rcmloader? But all I did was download and extract it onto the dongle and then rename it to payload.bin. Am I supposed to have more than one file?

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check what led color you have, and follow the guide here

https://www.xkit.xyz/rcmloader/

How to show current payload:
Click the button + to show the current payload (LED flash twice).

How to change build-in payload :

Hold the button + to jump to the next payload (LED flash 4 times).

FYrMKCw

Last edited by Canna,

scandal_uk

Not Really There
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It should flash blue for the first payload (Hekate). If it flashes a different colour, you have a different folder selected.

onejman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It flashes blue for hekate, but when i try to put it into RCM, it just flashes and the rcmloader doesnt inject the payload. it just flashes twice.

jucaa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine stopped working, does not flash anymore, could it be the battery? I charge it but no light as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended