Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
fubka said:
the word I got is they received a C&D from Harmonix
frown.gif
...as in cease and desist?

Hmm...that would seem logical. The developers never liked pirates using their software to avoid having to pay for anything, so a C&D letter could very well halt all production. Kinda strange that it isn't mentioned by them themselves, though (c'mon, tueidj...I know you read this thread).
unsure.gif

brunorocha

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried all versions of IOS 37 using dopmii but rawksd beta 3.0B4 keeps telling me I need to reinstall IOS 37.

rawksd 2.0 worked fine however...

Yes, I patched all IOS and my Wii is 4.1. What am I doing wrong?

(already solved, sorry, just ignore this)

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
They recieved a C&D? That doesn't make sense. Because of Rawksd people are buying Rock Band games. Do they really think that people wouldn't buy official DLC when they can use Rawksd?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
WiiBricker said:
Do they really think that people wouldn't buy official DLC when they can use Rawksd?
Erm...yes?
unsure.gif

Considering the main cost of the instruments, the games themselves are relatively cheap. So people who buy rock band 2 most likely already have one or more music games already. And that's not even taking into account the people who use "backup discs" to import songs.

And with so many music titles to import for free (what? 15 supported titles with 10 to 90 songs each...that's easily over 500 songs)...do you really think that it won't harm the sales on DLC?
It's almost like claiming that blank CD's and CD-writers didn't harm the sales of music: we all know it isn't true, but we pretend it is because the alternative is taxes on blank CD's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Hn-gx9VjRt8?t=153