Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
drfsupercenter said:
Does it?
I used WiiScrubber on all the GH games and the audio was right there in the songs folder.

The audio's been the same since GHWT- six (five?) audio tracks and one preview track. What's changed each "era" of games (GH3/A, GHWT/M/SH/VH, GH5/BH) is the pak format. So it's not like RSD can just tell what to rip- I don't think anyone knows if the pak file formats are still the same, although I'd assume that they are, as the GHM imports will work across GH5, BH, and GHWoR, with presumably no new files (though the inclusion of "ghost notes" on drums may go against this). Again, I'm not sure if anyone knows yet.

After that, there still needs to be the adding of IDs, difficulty levels, album names, years, genres, all that good stuff. I don't personally know how long any of that takes, but yeah. RawkSD can't just instantly do everything.

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
you guys are never gonna release this and i'll tell you why... you keep postponing to add support for new games and features. however rockband and guitar hero games keep coming out, and you guys will never catch up... thats the way it is... unless you can explain otherwise to your loyal "waiting crew" not me, ive given up hoping with you guys.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
terminal_illness said:
you guys are never gonna release this and i'll tell you why... you keep postponing to add support for new games and features. however rockband and guitar hero games keep coming out, and you guys will never catch up... thats the way it is... unless you can explain otherwise to your loyal "waiting crew" not me, ive given up hoping with you guys.

Er? People are just talking about GH6, nobody's said anything about adding support. Right now I'm pretty sure it's just bug fixes, more prevalent on PC than Wii.

inimitable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ill let u guys in on secret becase im tired of waiting 2 and i have been spyin in teh irc chan

tjeudi say he just h8s evry1 and mebbe he killd aaron so he coud take all the credits for rawksd but for reals he mite be a murderr how can i stop him?//????

also he say you lol

pascl78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi Guys, just wondering, i used to get tracks from RBN on my Xbox when they started the service
before I got into Wii modding. I must have gotten like 8 or 9 tracks,
is there a way to import those using, the new Rawk3beta2.
Cause I played with it to Import original Rock Band & ACDC packs
and even Band Hero and everything works just fine. So is it possible, and if so where do I start.

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As of the beta, there's no way to import RBN DLC, or DLC of any sort.

That said, if you have .RBA files (I doubt you do because you purchased the songs, and they do not come in this format), you can import songs from those.

KyleJCrb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am amused that my post was edited but Inimitable's wasn't, considering both consist of about the same amount of intelligent content.

Gohan3k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
inimitable said:
ill let u guys in on secret becase im tired of waiting 2 and i have been spyin in teh irc chan

tjeudi say he just h8s evry1 and mebbe he killd aaron so he coud take all the credits for rawksd but for reals he mite be a murderr how can i stop him?//????

also he say you lol
I respect you and your contributions to the rawksd custom community, and have enjoyed many of your customs (especially the Chrono Trigger one) however, when you make posts like this you come off as extremely arrogant, and give off a vibe that says you think you are better than most of the people who post in this thread. It's really not cool. You sound nothing like you did on the scorehero forums, where I came to respect you as an individual. I know you think you're just being funny, and joking around but it's not coming off that way.

Also, the best way to stop a murderer, is to be one yourself. I mean do people not watch Dexter?

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gohan3k said:
however, when you make posts like this you come off as extremely arrogant, and give off a vibe that says you think you are better than most of the people who post in this thread. It's really not cool.
which is not to say that it isnt true though, right?

John_Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what everybody, this thread reminds me a daycare !!! Or maybe a cat and mouse game !!!

Anyway, it's a shame what is happening with RawkSD that looked so promising. I really wish the Dev. will finish this and I'm sure it's gonna Rawk !!!

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
John_Ice said:
You know what everybody, this thread reminds me a daycare !!! Or maybe a cat and mouse game !!!

Anyway, it's a shame what is happening with RawkSD that looked so promising. I really wish the Dev. will finish this and I'm sure it's gonna Rawk !!!

You're as cold as ice. I bet you're willing to sacrifice out love as well?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmmmmmmmm...........

well if it comes it comes if not them it won't come who knows only time will tell.

KyleJCrb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v2 of the beta expires after today, so nobody will have RawkSD3. It makes me sad.
frown.gif

madillma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When RB3 comes out, which will apparently allow importing, most likely for a small fee, what will you guys do? Only allow GH imports? Or allow RawkSD users to skirt the import fee by importing through RawkSD v3.1 w/ Rock Band 3 support. Now there's a pipe dream product, if I've ever heard of one. ;-)

My plan for now is to put all my imports on an SD card and play those occasionally through Rock Band 2. But mostly I'll be playing RB3 with all the legit DLC and imports. Sorry to say you guys are going to be obsolete very quickly without RB3 support.

titiln

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
you can't use rock band 3 to play customs or import guitar hero songs (unless the rawksd devs make a rb3 version of rawksd which is an entirely different story). rb3 wii will allow importing in some fashion which we're not completely sure about. i suppose that in some aspects rb3 will make rawksd "obsolete" but going around saying FUCK YOU IM NOT WAITING FOR RAWKSD3 BECAUSE ROCK BAND 3 IS COMING OUT AND MAKING IT OBSOLETE FUCK YOU DEVS FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU is unpolite to say the least

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: