Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Hey I need help
frown.gif
When cleaning up my computer files, I accidentally erased my RawkSD folder, along with my customs. I still have them on my SD card, but it there a way to copy them to my PC? Since my SD tends to fail and not having my songs elsewhere is risky
laugh.gif

EDIT: By copy, I mean have them appear in the "customs" folder of RawkSD. Not the "Right Click -> Copy" kind of copying
smile.gif

Xupmatoih

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
2 quiestions

1. why does imported songs have the volume too low? everything else(overdrive sounds, drum fills) are ok, which make them much louder...any way to make them sound right?

2. songs seem too choppy, almost everything does when i run installer, like the intro songs when you press the disc channel, the intro menus, and songs(idk if all, only tried the imported ones which did sound choppy), why is this?

Xupmatoih

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
**Bump**

anyone?, please...this is bugging me when i play Metallica songs alot, the Hi-Hat kind of echoes un most songs, and the singers a bit choppy

also the volume aint loud enough to match drums fills, and we have to raise the volume.

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fubka said:
what are the devs thoughts on 4.3, anything detrimental I would hope not?
A Riivolution update which is compatible with the 4.3 version of IOS37 was released a day or two after the 4.3 update; they've presumably got it taken care of.

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
fubka said:
what are the devs thoughts on 4.3, anything detrimental I would hope not?

The whole thing is nothing but detrimental except for the fact that IOS58 is now on NUS, but that means you can get it with NUSD without 4.3 and glean the only benefit of the update without any of the costs. But yeah, RVL's already been updated to deal with 4.3.

Seriously, Nintendo? 2 years and you can't even add a single useful new feature in your updates? Well, that's what homebrew's for... pickin up the slack while Nintendo focuses all their efforts at thwarting the people who are adding real features. Irony, much?
rolleyes.gif

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There actually are some "behind the scenes" improvements in the newer IOSes. And fixing exploits also means fixing bugs that could crash the system (although there's still some nasty ones they've missed).

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
tueidj said:
There actually are some "behind the scenes" improvements in the newer IOSes. And fixing exploits also means fixing bugs that could crash the system (although there's still some nasty ones they've missed).

So they could have sent out a wave of IOS updates instead. The SM itself hasn't had any real improvements since SDHC support in 4.0. Oh well, that's why I use homebrew and why I won't update.

DaFees

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hate to sound like a noob, but I tired to play some customs yesterday and for whatever reason they decided not to work. I got the "out of date" error on both customs and regular dlc. I know I am not running cioscorp or darkcorp or anything like that. I do have the latest cios 249 rev19 and hermes v4, but I am running the game via a legit disc. I've tried rerunning the patcher and running the installer numerous times, but nothing works. Do I need that cios37bugfix thingy or am I have other issues?

I just find this weird because I cannot remember ever doing anything to my wii that should break rawksd from working.

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
DaFees, try reinstalling IOS37 with DOP-Mii and apply all patches, then re-run the installer. I'm not sure if 4.3 came with an update for IOS37 and/or if that affects RawkSD, but v3862 works for sure. IOS37Bugfix is only for cIOSCORP. Waninkoko and Hermes cIOS don't matter either if you're running from a retail disc (the only supported method, although there are ways to get other loader methods working).

DaFees

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to be clear I am running v4.2 and when you say dop-mii you mean dop-mii not the modded version of dop-mii right. Oh and when you say apply all patches that referring to some question dop-mii would ask me right or is this something more I'm not fully aware of.

DaFees

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
qwertymodo said:
DaFees, try reinstalling IOS37 with DOP-Mii and apply all patches, then re-run the installer. I'm not sure if 4.3 came with an update for IOS37 and/or if that affects RawkSD, but v3862 works for sure. IOS37Bugfix is only for cIOScrap. Wanikoko and Hermes cIOS don't matter either if you're running from a retail disc (the only supported method, although there are ways to get other loader methods working).

terminal_illness said:
just select the ios, it will ask you wich patches you want to apply. say yes to all of them.

I tried this and it didn't work. First of all I had a bit of trouble navigating the dop-mii interface but once I figured it out I reinstalled ios37 with the highest version it had available. After this update I ran the customs installer and still my customs and dlc saved on my SD card would not work. I then ran the rawksd patcher and then ran the customs installer again and it didn't work this time either. If it helps I will quote a small portion of the dop-mii report I generated via dop-mii

Code:
250 (v65535)
249 (v19)
223 (v65535)
222 (v65535)
37ÂÂ(v5662)
36ÂÂ(v3351)
15ÂÂ(v257)

Everything seems fine from my end in terms of playing games and whatnot, but dop-mii said ios249, and 250 were stubbed or it least it said something to that affect when I would highlight those ioses in the installation menu for all the ioses.

QUOTE(bambam95 @ Jul 1 2010, 01:39 AM)
Is RawkSD 3.0 out yet?

No,
smile.gif

LeMoonwalker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Could somebody help me ?

I upgraded to 4.3 (through Waninkoko's updater) because I needed to use the shop channel, but now RawkSD won't let me install customs, or even patch my system !
Is there any way to fix this ?
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says "Not tonight, I have a gyno apt in the morning." So man rolls over, but after few minutes starts rubbing her again. She says didn't you here me, no messing around, I have a gyno apt tomorrow. " Man says, "Well you don't have a dentist apt tomorrow also do you?"
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn I have 8 modded rgh3 x360 slims I've done, I need to get rid of, I figured my family members or friends would want but times have changed. Think I'm gonna stop buying them and modding. Time to Switch it up (pun intended)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yay power outages
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, I'm your friend
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There literally no storms in your area, does it go out alot? You need to just send me your slim n ill rgh3 it free.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or grow sum balls and do it yourself, not hard. More of a pain to jailbreak a ps4 than it is the 360, other than little soldering.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Problem is my dick gets in the way
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea true, would be a pain having that on your forehead
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The chicks love it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Every damn time there's a loud noise dudes car alarm goes off freaking annoying
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Stun gun the metal of the car (door, bumper, etc), you won't hear it again, promise.
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    damn accidentally ripped my car cover just now
    happens
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or plant drugs get him evicted
    the one on my other car is all ripped up
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not your $400 car cover :ohnoes:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There you go, thinking with your "dickhead"
    some day the wind will blow so hard it'll rip in half
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think in big inches
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @realtimesave Can you sew it back together? Or is it not worth trying.
    nah sewing it will make it come apart more :)
    that one is pretty old
    the one on my mercedes is a couple years old. these things don't last very long at all
    +1
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: the one on my mercedes is a couple years old. these things don't last very long at all +1