Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nightshad0w said:
bambam95 said:
Is RawkSD 3.0 out yet?
NO...and it will not.

I'm sure the Rawk SD 3.0 beta thats out for testers disagrees with you.
closedeyes.gif

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
The "beta" is only a Riivolution patch testing custom leaderboards. It is not actually a beta of the new RawkSD, which will include loading customs from SDHC/USB/RiiFS as well as ripping the newer games which can't be ripped with the current version (LRB/TB:RB/GH:VH/etc.).

nightshad0w

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OncleJulien said:
nightshad0w said:
NO...and it will not.
...fellate you?
...cure cancer?
...be televised?
...slice, dice, julienne?
...balance your checkbook?

dont leave us hanging, nightshadough!
I wrote the same thing 6 months ago, and everybody told me to get lost.....And u know what??? I'm prety sure that i will write it again in 6 months.

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do me a favour, post your wii's id so I can blacklist it in the program. After all it shouldn't matter if it's never coming out right?
Alternatively if you don't have the balls you can just shut up.

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
tueidj said:
Do me a favour, post your wii's id so I can blacklist it in the program. After all it shouldn't matter if it's never coming out right?
that was rude and uncalled for.

you are a dick today man. what is your problem? you got my thread deleted then you come here say that shit? do you have a fat wife or GF? do you hate your life? because your acting like a child and taking it out in a most hypocritical way.

you are working on rawksd and yet you dont condone piracy? LMFAO what do you think customs are? free music and free charts? noone owns them? nobody pirated the songs for customs?

rawksd=a tool for piracy

lazor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
terminal_illness said:
tueidj said:
that was rude and uncalled for.

you are a dick today man. what is your problem? you got my thread deleted then you come here say that shit? do you have a fat wife or GF? do you hate your life? because your acting like a child and taking it out in a most hypocritical way.

you are working on rawksd and yet you dont condone piracy? LMFAO what do you think customs are? free music and free charts? noone owns them? nobody pirated the songs for customs?

rawksd=a tool for piracy
u r

lazor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
terminal_illness said:
i want this thread removed. the link posted is part of a website that hosts sample songs. wich are PIRATED SONGS!

bottom line is rawksd is a tool for pirates. you can justify it all you want but the fact is NOONE uses home made songs or ANY music that wasnt downloaded illegally
hello i am terminal_illness and i make no sense at all

lazor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
terminal_illness said:
no, you are lazor, and you have nothing important to contribute.
i'm a beta tester, i'm infinitely more important than your pointless ranting could ever be

SecretofMana

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
do you have a fat wife or GF?
QUOTE said:
do you hate your life?
QUOTE said:
because your acting like a child and taking it out in a most hypocritical way.

...sigh.

Not everyone uses a tool for the same purpose. There are certainly going to be people who will use RawkSD to make customs out of pirated music, but not everyone.
One can make their own music, record it, and then chart it for RawkSD. This obviously is not piracy since you own the material being used.
or how about some music licensed such that you can reuse it for your purposes? Not piracy.

People use guns for hunting and for murdering. Are you trying to say that all people who hunt condone manslaughter?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf