Rate the comic sketch from the person before you.

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Figured I would give this a go as it has been kicking around in my head for a few days and did not fall by the wayside.

Same idea as the rate the song from the person before you thread but you post either an excerpt from a standup/live performance or if you want a TV show/film- try and keep it on the short end of things if you can (the rate the song thing works well at around or under 5 minutes most of the time). If you truly must then some pictures/a webcomic.
Remember however that while people can quite happily headbang to a song sung in Gaulish comedy is a different beast so as we mainly speak English around here think long and hard before posting something not in English. An example of a good one not all in English might be http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1sQkEfAdfY

It should go without saying that this thread will probably not be safe for work or if censorship is something you go in for that either (asking for it to be kept clean would mean this thread would total about one video and two replies saying how silly that idea is).

Youtube videos can be linked into the topic if you do not have HTML abilities by using the youtube tags. While you do not have to it is nice if you put the name of the comedian and a rough description (or name if it has one) in text for people to read.
Code:
[youtube] with closer [/youtube]
For Example
Billy Connoly- Ibiza
[youtube]kJvuHGtZU0w[/youtube]

That over with
Billy Connoly- Ibiza

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1/5
I love this thread and stand-up comedy but that wasn't me.
I didn't understand it really, I'm probably too dumb.
frown.gif

Brian Regan, just discovered him last month, he's a clean SFW guy with amazing stuff

D

Deleted User

4/5
I love how he puts emphasis on some things through creative repitition. Rating based on how much I laughed.

What the fuck is juice?
rofl.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have to stop making new threads and not supporting them.

3/5- Bill Hicks is awesome but that was not one of his best.

It seems that along with bad medical dramas one of the things that grabs my attention is musical comedy.
Stephen Lynch - Down To The Old Pub Instead

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
2/5- I appreciate the guy had more influence of the legends of today than many others but that really did nothing for me.
George Carlin- religion and hats among other things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-