Random Song Snippets are fun!

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So earlier this week iFish posted up an audio clip. This clip was of him singing "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne replacing every mention of "girlfriend" with "waifu". I heard this and had an idea. The original version he posted had no backing audio and just his vocals. I decided to add in a guitar backing track to it and here's the result.

http://soundcloud.com/jamstruth/dont-like-your-waifu-full

As well as this I'm working on my own version with my own vocals. Expect them to be better than iFish's (though that's not hard) and better audio quality. Don't expect too much though, I just feel like doing this for a laugh. Also I haven't made a Youtube video for a while and this seems like a fun thing to try and make into a video (because I AM INSANE AND HAVE NO SHAME!!) I've put far too much work into this! SOMEONE HELP MEEEEE!!!!!

Edit: Ok... the link worked, that's weird but whatever!

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've recently been debating whether to post what I sing here or not. But personally I don't think GBAtemp would "get it" and they'd just harass me when other communities know the actual purpose of it~

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've recently been debating whether to post what I sing here or not. But personally I don't think GBAtemp would "get it" and they'd just harass me when other communities know the actual purpose of it~
iFish. I don't know the purpose of what you're singing.
In my opinion the main problem with every single thing you put out on twitter is the lack of backing track. Without any kind of beat to it your un-melodic singing loses all rhythm even though you're keeping up quite well. If you took a few secs to put the original file through Audacity or something to add a backing track with the volume turned down low it would actually be bearable... almost. Its kind of why I decided to add the guitar to this. It was a song I knew would be simple enough to do.

And soul, I have no idea what iFish likes but I imagine it involves a lot of "Pomf" whatever the hell that is.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)