Random games no longer loading

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by CrvyloOo, Mar 6, 2011.

Mar 6, 2011
  1. CrvyloOo
    OP

Member CrvyloOo GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Anyhow, my problem is exactly as the topic name describes. It originally happened to my friend's card (the same one as me, an AceKard 2) who was running the same firmware as me too (the most recent.) He told me that Pokemon White and the newest Kingdom Hearts would no longer load, while they loaded with no problem in the past. The specific problem was that they seemed to freeze at the "loading" screen indefinitely. To test to see if it was the card or the MicroSD, we swapped cards, DS's, and memory cards, yet the problem persisted. And after returning our respective cards and MicroSD's, MY AceKard (the same model and firmware) was exhibiting the same problems, Pokemon Black would no longer load! We have tried everything, formatting our cards, changing the kernel firmware, reinstalling the AKAIO firmware, downloading different ROMs, deleting the saves, everything, yet it still hangs at loading for these two games.
    Anyone have any advice or any way to fix this? All other games work fine, by the way.
    Thank you.

2. Caveproductionz

Newcomer Caveproductionz Member

Netherlands
    Did you try turning anti piracy off and cheats? try to use the latest firmware/loaders, format etc.... more people seems to be stuck on loading with this game..

3. CrvyloOo
    OP

Member CrvyloOo GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yes, I just saw a thread saying to do that, but it did not work either. And as I just said I already am running the most recent firmware/loaders, format etc.